Author Topic: Arizona Republican Kari Lake is meeting with would-be transitional team  (Read 1268 times)

Offline libertybele

With the 'glitches' in Maricopa county, does Lake still have any chance at all??

Arizona Republican Kari Lake is meeting with would-be transitional team

With hundreds of thousands of votes still left to be counted and the Arizona governor’s race too early to call, a source in Republican nominee Kari Lake’s campaign tells CNN that Lake has been in meetings today with her would-be transition team.

She has met with a number of people, including former Trump acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, in an effort to begin to establish her advisory team if she were to win.

But the reality is, this race is far from decided, and even the Lake campaign can’t ignore that.

While boosting these transitional meetings, the Lake campaign canceled what was touted as “a big event you don’t want to miss.” The campaign source followed up by saying the cancellation was due to how slowly the ballots were being counted in Maricopa County..........

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/election-results-congress-senate-house-11-09-2022/h_176352f9d6504faf3302029a53011cf6
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Arizona Republican Kari Lake is meeting with would-be transitional team
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 01:05:38 am »
At some point you can only pray.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 01:07:27 am »
At some point you can only pray.

I've been praying for this country for quite some time.

Lord God Jesus Christ please stop the evilness that has a stranglehold on our country.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 10:19:08 pm »

Lord God Jesus Christ please stop the evilness that has a stranglehold on our country.

I've just been praying that people can behave kindly towards each other. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 10:30:47 pm »
Friday and an entire weekend.  What could possibly happen? 9999hair out0000

My money is on that neither Lake or Masters win the election.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2022, 01:03:01 am »
Friday and an entire weekend.  What could possibly happen? 9999hair out0000

My money is on that neither Lake or Masters win the election.

Masters is down 100 K (BTW: our buddies in the Libertarian party sucked 41,000 votes away from Masters.

I don't see him winning.

I think Lake will pull ahead.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2022, 01:06:17 am »

:amen:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2022, 02:26:09 am »
:amen:

I like the C.S. Lewis quote in your signature.

It's amazing how well that man was able to articulate the human condition.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2022, 02:33:29 am »
Is Ducey or anyone going to tell Maricopa to get their butts back and starting counting again?
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2022, 09:03:12 pm »
Is Ducey or anyone going to tell Maricopa to get their butts back and starting counting again?

He should be screaming at election officials.  The ones who get paid. 

This is just disgusting.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2022, 09:04:58 pm »
I really think both NV and AZ are going to be Frankened. 

Spreading out the counting over several days only asks for cheating.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2022, 09:44:38 pm »

You're funny.  A Republican official actually do something about election fraud (other than make it easier like they did here in Georgia)?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2022, 10:07:44 pm »
I think Kari has the votes .... I'm just praying that circumstances have it that she is actually declared the winner.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2022, 02:38:53 am »
I don't understand how the election officials could let this happen. 

They KNOW this has to be clean.

Already, they've soiled an election for the second time in a row with their idiocy. 

Let's assume that nothing illegal is going on.

IT DOES NOT MATTER......

People are losing their faith in all of this and while they don't like people saying it or calling them out on it, they are the ones who are squarely to blame. 

Other states got it done right and fast.

What's up with AZ and the morons in charge ?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2022, 08:37:10 am »
I like the C.S. Lewis quote in your signature.

It's amazing how well that man was able to articulate the human condition.
Thanks. Before I found that, I frequently mused how the state of humanity has changed. It once was "God save us from the fury of the Norsemen."

Now, more like "God save us from the fury of the do-gooders."

But C.S. Lewis put it so much more eloquently.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis