Author Topic: Trump warns DeSantis against 2024 White House bid  (Read 9215 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Trump warns DeSantis against 2024 White House bid
« Reply #175 on: November 12, 2022, 05:04:05 pm »
Trump will stay focused on DeSantis since he's his biggest threat.  It's all about jealousy...

Why did he go after Youngkin?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idiot

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 05:07:57 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #177 on: November 12, 2022, 05:10:38 pm »
Trump threw an "arrow"  in response to the Javelin anti-tank missile RDS fired from behind the protective blue wall of team McConnell, Ryan & Bush, NT pundintry and compliant media.  The name RDS emblazened on the missile was "Joe O'Dea".

Trump knew RDS was wrestling with a decision ----- knew the details ---- but stood back and waited.  In so doing, Trump showed RDS more respect than RDS has shown Trump  ---- and respect is the least RDS owes.

Joe O'Dea is the GOP candidate for Senate in Colorado who lost by 20 points.  Joe O'Dea made a promise to stop Trump in 2024 a pillar of his campaign.  Joe O'Dea was the receipient of $10 milion McConnell transferred from Blake Masters.

Joe O'Dea was the senate candidate RDS recorded  a robo call for --- imploring Republicans to vote for Joe O'Dea, for the "leadership we need in the US Senate".

RDS had made his decision and chosen the team he will play for.  Trump knows if RDS reaches the Oval Office, team McConnell, Ryan &  Bush will fill the seat behind the Resolute desk and RDS will fill a seat behind the snack bar  ---- MAGA will be crushed and his supporters's voices will be silenced.

If I have one complaint about Trump's reaction to this, it's that it was too mild.  But, I'll wait patiently for round two.

@libertybele

??? Again, where is your proof of Ron being on team McConnell? Trump also backed some not so good candidates which he is now taking a lot of heat for.

DeSantis is a very popular and conservative governor and has proven himself over and over again.  He has tremendous backbone and has stood firm in his conservative values. He hasn't caved. His popularity and conservatism has FL growing by leaps and bounds and him taking two very DEM and Hispanic counties was incredible. 

Trump can continue to act like a middle schoolyard bully but he will only alienate supporters especially those living in FL. I'm pretty sure Trump will need FL for the win.

At this point, I will NOT vote for him in the primaries. He's cooked his own goose.  Very sad.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 05:12:32 pm by libertybele »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #178 on: November 12, 2022, 05:11:50 pm »
I’ve seen posts here that have suggested because that we don’t want Donald Trump, it means we want someone like Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush. That is certainly not true and, by the many comments I’m seeing here, even though we are done with Trump, I doubt anybody here wants another Mitt Romney or a Jeb Bush running.

Pointing to imaginary desires to go back to abject failures is typical Tumpian shtick.
I didn't vote for Romulus. And I would not vote for Jeb!, any more than I would for Tumpy.

Something along the lines of DeSantis is my kind. Cruz (the way he was), Cotton, or Rand Paul... NONE of whom are milksops.

Those are the kind that might bind the three (really four) factions, that will gather the Conservative Coalition, and cause the juggernaut to rise.

The argument has never been to support the moderate or liberal wing - And Tumpy distracts from the Conservative wing, even as he claims it.

Shiny sh*t.

Before we know it, the 2020 for primary season will be upon us. Put Donald Trump up as the nominee and get ready for another four years of Joe Biden. And the tragedy is that if we continue on our current path, and Joe Biden has already made it clear he plans on doing just that, the current president will be extremely vulnerable in 2024

That's right too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #179 on: November 12, 2022, 05:15:41 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKRxM7Lh0o
Trump has become unhinged period.  Trump is no longer acting like a former President, he is acting childish.

Online LMAO

« Reply #180 on: November 12, 2022, 05:16:44 pm »
Pointing to imaginary desires to go back to abject failures is typical Tumpian shtick.
I didn't vote for Romulus. And I would not vote for Jeb!, any more than I would for Tumpy.

Something along the lines of DeSantis is my kind. Cruz (the way he was), Cotton, or Rand Paul... NONE of whom are milksops.

Those are the kind that might bind the three (really four) factions, that will gather the Conservative Coalition, and cause the juggernaut to rise.

The argument has never been to support the moderate or liberal wing - And Tumpy distracts from the Conservative wing, even as he claims it.

Shiny sh*t.

That's right too.

Well, we had a period of runaway inflation and an energy crisis once before and a man named Ron turned that around. Who knows? Maybe history will repeat itself :0001:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #181 on: November 12, 2022, 05:18:49 pm »

Shiny sh*t.

That's right too.

I agree with you @roamer_1   he is creating division and going against conservative politicians.  He's digging his own political grave.  I did not vote for him in the last primary and I will NOT vote for him in the upcoming primary.

Online LMAO

« Reply #182 on: November 12, 2022, 05:19:58 pm »
Trump has become unhinged period.  Trump is no longer acting like a former President, he is acting childish.

You just have to shake your head. I had and still have  misgivings when it comes to Donald Trump. And so does the electorate at large. But I do believe that Donald Trump truly loves his country and doesn’t  see it as just another nation on this planet like the current administration does

It is my understanding that he didn’t take any pay as president. Is that correct?

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #183 on: November 12, 2022, 05:20:09 pm »
Well, we had a period of runaway inflation and an energy crisis once before and a man named Ron turned that around. Who knows? Maybe history will repeat itself :0001:

Wouldn't that be nice.  happy77

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #184 on: November 12, 2022, 05:20:57 pm »
I’ve seen posts here that have suggested because that we don’t want Donald Trump, it means we want someone like Mitt Romney or Jeb Bush.

Seen those same lies posted by the same posters for seven years now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #185 on: November 12, 2022, 05:22:20 pm »
I agree with you @roamer_1   he is creating division and going against conservative politicians.  He's digging his own political grave.  I did not vote for him in the last primary and I will NOT vote for him in the upcoming primary.

Well it goes without saying @libertybele ... but, ME TOO...  :beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #186 on: November 12, 2022, 05:23:58 pm »
I hadn't heard about him reaming on Candace Owens...  :wtf:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #187 on: November 12, 2022, 05:25:28 pm »

I would encourage people not to continue to think that DeSantis is going to run.  He has stated that he's not running.  He may change his mind with everyone already assuming he's running, but his wife recently underwent cancer treatment and he has little ones.  I'm not so sure that he'll want to put his family through the leftist gauntlet.

Trump is already flinging insults and threats at him.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #188 on: November 12, 2022, 05:27:17 pm »
Seen those same lies posted by the same posters for seven years now.

Yes and I'm sure it will continue. It's ok.  I WILL vote for the most conservative candidate who I think will take this country in a good direction. Nothing is going to change that.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 05:30:04 pm by libertybele »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #189 on: November 12, 2022, 05:28:01 pm »
I would encourage people not to continue to think that DeSantis is going to run.  He has stated that he's not running.  He may change his mind with everyone already assuming he's running, but his wife recently underwent cancer treatment and he has little ones.  I'm not so sure that he'll want to put his family through the leftist gauntlet.

I don't think he'll run either (according to his words)... But he's a helluva king maker right now.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #190 on: November 12, 2022, 05:28:28 pm »
I wouldn't mind seeing Kristi Noem toss her hat in the ring.  It will be interesting to see what horrible insults Trump throws her way.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2022, 05:32:09 pm »
I wouldn't mind seeing Kristi Noem toss her hat in the ring.  It will be interesting to see what horrible insults Trump throws her way.

Well if he's warping on Candace, he has already proved he doesn't mind picking on girls.  :whistle:

Offline DB

« Reply #192 on: November 12, 2022, 05:34:41 pm »
Well if he's warping on Candace, he has already proved he doesn't mind picking on girls.  :whistle:

Look what he did to Cruz's wife.

That was disgusting.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #193 on: November 12, 2022, 05:35:09 pm »
I don't think he'll run either (according to his words)... But he's a helluva king maker right now.

I don't think he will either. The only one that has stated that he would run should Donald not run is Cruz.  I'd vote for him in a heartbeat. 

Also, age is NOT on Trump's side and I think he's starting to lose it.  He'll be 78 years old.  With the left still hounding him and dragging him in and out of court, there's a possibility that he won't run. Trump going after conservatives is hurting conservatism.  So .... he can kiss my grits.  I am done with him. I think he was a good president but his time has passed.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #194 on: November 12, 2022, 05:36:25 pm »
Look what he did to Cruz's wife.

That was disgusting.

Utterly reprehensible.

Offline DB

« Reply #195 on: November 12, 2022, 05:38:45 pm »
Utterly reprehensible.

I don't understand how people can just gloss over such things. And there are many.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #196 on: November 12, 2022, 05:40:17 pm »
And let's not forget those false tabloid stories originating straight from the Trump/GOPe campaign of all the women Cruz was having affairs with.  I'm sure his wife loved putting up with that.

Online LMAO

« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2022, 05:40:46 pm »

You’re right. Were a party without a 2024 nominee as of now.

But DeSantis status is ascending while Donald Trump’s is descending and I think Donald Trump is having a lot of difficulty dealing with that reality

Barry Goldwater

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2022, 05:41:01 pm »
I don't think he will either. The only one that has stated that he would run should Donald not run is Cruz.  I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

I could probably still vote for Cruz... but without much faith. And it would be hard to talk me into it.

Also, age is NOT on Trump's side and I think he's starting to lose it.  He'll be 78 years old.  With the left still hounding him and dragging him in and out of court, there's a possibility that he won't run. Trump going after conservatives is hurting conservatism.  So .... he can kiss my grits.  I am done with him. I think he was a good president but his time has passed.

Oh he's running. Bet money. And I don't see him any different now than ever - so I don't buy the age thing as a mental defect. Remember he hammered Conservatives the first time around too - and ushered many through his revolving door administration, right back out into the ether. Gone.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #199 on: November 12, 2022, 05:41:58 pm »
I don't understand how people can just gloss over such things. And there are many.

Before '16, there were limits on how despicable a candidate would go to beat their opponents. 

Trump broke down those barriers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.