Author Topic: November 8th Election Thread  (Read 13040 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: November 8th Election Thread
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2022, 03:13:10 am »
Lake launched her first counterpunch.

Get the facts Kari.  Let the facts tell the story. 

Shut up the blowhards so they don't kill credibility.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/11/25/kari-lake-files-first-lawsuit-over-midterm-election-results-n2616375

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2022, 02:28:04 pm »
How is Lake filing a challenge, something within her full legal right to do, somehow antidemocratic?

We're not allowed to even mentally question these things now?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2022, 03:05:36 pm »
How is Lake filing a challenge, something within her full legal right to do, somehow antidemocratic?

We're not allowed to even mentally question these things now?

Where did this come from ?

Who said she can't question an election that was conducted so poorly that it raised all kinds of questions and issues ?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2022, 05:56:51 pm »
Chuck Callestro
@ChuckCallesto

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Maricopa County announced that on Election Day over 540,000 VOTERS visited one of the 223 vote anywhere centers in the county DESPITE releasing FINAL OFFICIAL RESULTS DATA claiming only 248,070 people voted...

12:12 PM · Nov 28, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2022, 06:44:38 pm »
Kari Lake
@KariLake

STOP what you are doing and WATCH this. This is the BEST explanation of Maricopa County Election-Day Disaster you will ever watch. 🚨

Video: 

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1597292887720370176

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2022, 08:14:17 pm »
Kari Lake
@KariLake

STOP what you are doing and WATCH this. This is the BEST explanation of Maricopa County Election-Day Disaster you will ever watch. 🚨

Video: 

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1597292887720370176

Can't see anything to link to.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2022, 10:24:03 pm »
Can't see anything to link to.

Too bad.  It's a twitter link.  Don't worry, you don't want to see it anyway.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2022, 11:18:24 pm »
Time to hang it up, guys.

Short of a "Battle of Arizona" event (based upon the previous "Battle of Athens" [TN] in 1946), Hobbs is the new governor of AZ.

My prediction (I hope to be proven wrong):
The election steal that just occurred in Arizona WILL NOT be resolved by "legal means".
To accomplish that will require... "something more".

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2022, 03:06:07 am »

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1597348970484809729

If there is a URL in the twitter link, can you post it directly ?

My computer won't allow me to see tweets.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2022, 01:34:19 pm »
Time to hang it up, guys.

Short of a "Battle of Arizona" event (based upon the previous "Battle of Athens" [TN] in 1946), Hobbs is the new governor of AZ.

My prediction (I hope to be proven wrong):
The election steal that just occurred in Arizona WILL NOT be resolved by "legal means".
To accomplish that will require... "something more".

In my estimation, this is as much about the election as it is about the governors race.

The GOP should be very clear about that.

« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2022, 02:09:55 pm »
If there is a URL in the twitter link, can you post it directly ?

My computer won't allow me to see tweets.

Try this youtube link @HikerGuy83   ---  fast forward to 1:33:25.  The speaker is Ben with Frontline America and Real America Front News (wearing a cap)

https://youtu.be/I2O-BVvUUbY

« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 02:19:42 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2022, 04:11:00 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

I’m proud of @KariLake for fighting to protect the people of Arizona’s votes.

Without secure elections, we are no better than third world countries and have lost our freedoms.

AZ SOS Katie Hobbs refused to debate Kari bc she knew it was rigged and didn’t have to.  ....

.... States with massive mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, no voter ID, machines no one trust, and continued vote counting that turns Election Day into election month are a joke.

Call me all the petty names you want, I could care less.

Kari Lake didn’t lose her election.

9:28 AM · Nov 29, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2022, 09:07:45 pm »
Marjorie Taylor Greene
@mtgreenee

I’m proud of @KariLake for fighting to protect the people of Arizona’s votes.

Without secure elections, we are no better than third world countries and have lost our freedoms.

AZ SOS Katie Hobbs refused to debate Kari bc she knew it was rigged and didn’t have to.  ....

.... States with massive mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, no voter ID, machines no one trust, and continued vote counting that turns Election Day into election month are a joke.

Call me all the petty names you want, I could care less.

Kari Lake didn’t lose her election.

9:28 AM · Nov 29, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

She should have said "We don't know if Kari Lake lost her election"  and we don't know if she won either.

The statement about secure elections is KEY. 

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2022, 09:08:17 pm »
Try this youtube link @HikerGuy83   ---  fast forward to 1:33:25.  The speaker is Ben with Frontline America and Real America Front News (wearing a cap)

https://youtu.be/I2O-BVvUUbY

Thank you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2022, 04:11:24 pm »
Election Workers’ Sworn Affidavits Accuse Maricopa County Employee Who Donated To Mark Kelly Of Election Rule Violations On Election Day

...Four election workers detailed similar issues at the Grace in the Desert Church in Peoria, Arizona, including ballot reconciliation issues, suspicious ballot spoiling instructions, questionable testing procedures, and potential law violations.

Each of them fingered Maricopa County’s Mark McCall for Election Day negligence and maladministration.

“Mark, who was the supposed leader, was the cause of most of the issues and did nothing to correct anything that was brought to his attention,” said Cynthia Schlesinger.

Mark McCall was further accused of stuffing misread “box 3” ballots into black duffel bags instead of the designated transport bins and dropping unused tamper-evident security ties into the duffel bags. This breaks the chain of custody by potentially allowing bad actors to open these bags and reseal them without anybody knowing.

It also appears that Mark was also left alone in the tabulation center with no supervision. It is unclear whether or not there were live ballots in the room....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/election-workers-sworn-affidavits-accuse-maricopa-county-employee-donated-mark-kelly-election-rule-violations-election-day/
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2022, 10:12:42 pm »
Election Workers’ Sworn Affidavits Accuse Maricopa County Employee Who Donated To Mark Kelly Of Election Rule Violations On Election Day

...Four election workers detailed similar issues at the Grace in the Desert Church in Peoria, Arizona, including ballot reconciliation issues, suspicious ballot spoiling instructions, questionable testing procedures, and potential law violations.

Each of them fingered Maricopa County’s Mark McCall for Election Day negligence and maladministration.

“Mark, who was the supposed leader, was the cause of most of the issues and did nothing to correct anything that was brought to his attention,” said Cynthia Schlesinger.

Mark McCall was further accused of stuffing misread “box 3” ballots into black duffel bags instead of the designated transport bins and dropping unused tamper-evident security ties into the duffel bags. This breaks the chain of custody by potentially allowing bad actors to open these bags and reseal them without anybody knowing.

It also appears that Mark was also left alone in the tabulation center with no supervision. It is unclear whether or not there were live ballots in the room....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/election-workers-sworn-affidavits-accuse-maricopa-county-employee-donated-mark-kelly-election-rule-violations-election-day/

Thank you for sharing this.

How can these people be so inconsiderate and stupid.

This is pure garbage and needs to be highlited.

Future election officials need to be specifically trained on how these things should be done.

For now, I hope Lake is methodically taking this apart.

One thing we need is the material nature of the offense or issue with regard to the recent election.  It won't take many challenged votes to show that Kari Lake deserves a new election (a well run one without these idiots in charge).

Truthfully, if Lake lost, I'd be bummed but I know we'd survive it (and spare me the end-of-the-world statements....I ain't buying it).  But right now, I have very little confidence we know who really won or lost.

They called Trump illegitimate with no rational for doing so.

In Hobbs case, until this is resolved any efforts on her part to govern are illegitimate.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2022, 10:31:33 pm »
Thank you for sharing this.

How can these people be so inconsiderate and stupid.

This is pure garbage and needs to be highlited.

Future election officials need to be specifically trained on how these things should be done.

For now, I hope Lake is methodically taking this apart.

One thing we need is the material nature of the offense or issue with regard to the recent election.  It won't take many challenged votes to show that Kari Lake deserves a new election (a well run one without these idiots in charge).

Truthfully, if Lake lost, I'd be bummed but I know we'd survive it (and spare me the end-of-the-world statements....I ain't buying it).  But right now, I have very little confidence we know who really won or lost.

They called Trump illegitimate with no rational for doing so.

In Hobbs case, until this is resolved any efforts on her part to govern are illegitimate.

A lot of this stuff was brought up after the 2020 election, where were you?  Declaring that election "perfect and above board," that's where.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2022, 11:25:55 pm »
A lot of this stuff was brought up after the 2020 election, where were you?  Declaring that election "perfect and above board," that's where.

I really don't know what your problem is (and that isn't asking you to tell me, because frankly I don't really care).

You can't find where I ever said that. 

You will find me severely questioning the way things were handled in terms of the idiot GOP, especially Trump, response.

That was how it was brought up.

As to what was brought up, I have no idea.....

I wasn't even in the state in 2020.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 11:27:44 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2022, 02:33:13 am »
I really don't know what your problem is (and that isn't asking you to tell me, because frankly I don't really care).

You can't find where I ever said that. 

You will find me severely questioning the way things were handled in terms of the idiot GOP, especially Trump, response.

That was how it was brought up.

As to what was brought up, I have no idea.....

I wasn't even in the state in 2020.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,443384.msg2503572.html#msg2503572
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2022, 10:35:29 pm »
https://www.azfamily.com/2022/12/01/judge-calls-election-lawsuit-baseless-orders-kari-lake-mark-finchem-pay-court-fees/

Just perfect.

Now we have a judge who is calling the suites "baseless".  I'd love to see his basis for doing so.

This really smells like a "boy who cried wolf (and that isn't Lake.....it's Trump & Co)" response.

I wonder if we'll get to see his technical analysis. 

He stated that the suite was full of "false narratives".  Wonder how he got there ?

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2022, 03:23:25 am »
Not seeing much from Lake.

Her site has nothing. 

Seems like this is losing steam fast.

I hope not.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2022, 11:34:55 pm »

Data Analysts Question How 25 Percent of Arizona Voters Flipped to Oppose Trump Candidates Despite GOP Voter Registration Advantage

...In contrast, Republicans won hugely in other Arizona races. Incumbent State Treasurer Kimberly Yee, a Republican who was not endorsed by Donald Trump and who ran a relatively low-profile office, received about 283,000 more votes than her challenger, 1,390,135 to 1,107,036, which is a significant 11 percent difference.

Republicans received about 320,000 more votes than Democrats in the nine U.S. House races, 1,324,961 to 1,004,461. That comes down to 56.87 percent versus 43.12 percent. In the State Senate races, Republicans received about 200,000 more votes than Democrats, 1,254,630 to 654,834. That breaks down to a significant difference between parties of 34 percent.

“Does anyone really believe that voters preferred GOP State Senate candidates with a 34 percent advantage, yet swung back dramatically to favor Democrats by up to 5 percent margins in four other races?” Cole said. “It defies the odds. I can understand a few percentage points difference, but around one-third of voters voting Democrat in some races but Republican in others makes no sense, the margins are too grossly different.”...

https://arizonasuntimes.com/2022/12/07/data-analysts-question-how-25-percent-of-arizona-voters-flipped-to-oppose-trump-candidates-despite-gop-voter-registration-advantage/

--------

Time to pay for a Maricopa county recount if the law allows for it.

The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2022, 04:45:14 am »

Data Analysts Question How 25 Percent of Arizona Voters Flipped to Oppose Trump Candidates Despite GOP Voter Registration Advantage

...In contrast, Republicans won hugely in other Arizona races. Incumbent State Treasurer Kimberly Yee, a Republican who was not endorsed by Donald Trump and who ran a relatively low-profile office, received about 283,000 more votes than her challenger, 1,390,135 to 1,107,036, which is a significant 11 percent difference.

Republicans received about 320,000 more votes than Democrats in the nine U.S. House races, 1,324,961 to 1,004,461. That comes down to 56.87 percent versus 43.12 percent. In the State Senate races, Republicans received about 200,000 more votes than Democrats, 1,254,630 to 654,834. That breaks down to a significant difference between parties of 34 percent.

“Does anyone really believe that voters preferred GOP State Senate candidates with a 34 percent advantage, yet swung back dramatically to favor Democrats by up to 5 percent margins in four other races?” Cole said. “It defies the odds. I can understand a few percentage points difference, but around one-third of voters voting Democrat in some races but Republican in others makes no sense, the margins are too grossly different.”...

https://arizonasuntimes.com/2022/12/07/data-analysts-question-how-25-percent-of-arizona-voters-flipped-to-oppose-trump-candidates-despite-gop-voter-registration-advantage/

--------

Time to pay for a Maricopa county recount if the law allows for it.

Great article.

Asks some very good and pertinent questions. 

My bigger question is how we let things get to the point that we are having these ugly post election arguments.

Can't our elections officials extract their heads from their backsides and get it right.