Author Topic: November 8th Election Thread  (Read 13035 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: November 8th Election Thread
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2022, 03:41:18 am »
@HikerGuy83 https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/11/10/maricopa-county-election-judge-speaks-out/

Not proof positive, but very strong circumstantial evidence--and definitely cause to question the veracity of totals presented in Maricopa County.

It does not need to be proof positive.

It raises doubt.  I, unlike others, will withhold judgement until this is investigated. 

I wish she had not volunteered her conclusions.  Because then then gets tossed in with the other crazies.

But her story is enough, IME, to warrant a deeper look by Lake and associated.

Let's get the facts first.

@Smokin Joe: Thanks for sharing this.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 03:42:19 am by HikerGuy83 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2022, 05:08:54 am »
It does not need to be proof positive.

It raises doubt.  I, unlike others, will withhold judgement until this is investigated. 

I wish she had not volunteered her conclusions.  Because then then gets tossed in with the other crazies.

But her story is enough, IME, to warrant a deeper look by Lake and associated.

Let's get the facts first.

@Smokin Joe: Thanks for sharing this.
@HikerGuy83 You're welcome. There is a lot out there, but you likely won't find it searching with Google, who learned to bury stuff over in China, where dissent is quashed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2022, 08:11:42 pm »
In the medial:

It's almost never Kari Lake.....

It's almost always Election Denier Kari Lake......

Real freaking objective

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2022, 08:42:25 pm »
RNC Had Roving Attorneys Quietly Monitoring Maricopa Voting Centers, One Has Finally Released His Damning Finds: Report

According to a report in Time, Lake’s campaign spent $2 million to monitor the counting of votes and to be prepared with lawsuits based on the facts when necessary. Time said 40 lawyers were in one central “war room” while roving attorneys monitor polling places and vote-counting operations.

“This is the most robust Election Day operation and post-election operation that Arizona has ever seen,” Brady Smith, the Lake campaign’s chief political strategist, said.

A glimpse at what the Lake campaign might use as fodder for its lawsuits was shared with The Western Journal in the form of a report from Mark Sonnenklar about what the roving attorneys saw on Election Day. The Western Journal has not independently verified the claims in this report.

Sonnenklar said 10 roving attorneys out of 16 responded to a survey he sent them, and that his report covers 115 voting places out of the 223 places in Maricopa County.

Overall, he wrote, “72 of the 115 vote centers (62.61%) we visited had material problems with the tabulators not being able to tabulate ballots, causing voters to either deposit their ballots into box 3, spoil their ballots and re-vote, or get frustrated and leave the vote center without voting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/rnc-roving-attorneys-quietly-monitoring-maricopa-voting-centers-one-finally-released-damning-finds-report/

-----------

Hot dang Kari, I knew there was a reason I liked you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2022, 09:14:24 pm »
'I WILL become governor!': Arizona GOP hopeful Kari Lake insists she's still on track to overturn Dem rival's election win, as AG's office demands explanation for polling day issues before certifying the result

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11448609/Arizona-attorney-generals-office-DEMANDS-answers-string-election-day-problems.html

•   The Arizona attorney general's office Saturday demanded answers to problems
•   Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright wrote to a top election official
•   She spelled out issues with on-demand ballot printers on election day
•   She also reported confusion about how to send voters to alternate sites
•   And she wrote that untabulated ballots were muddled with tabulated ballots
•   'These complaints go beyond pure speculation,' she added in her letter
•   Kari Lake told DailyMail.com she was right to fight on in the governor's race
•   'I believe at the end of the day that this will be turned around,' she said

Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake has insisted she'll still become governor after the state's assistant attorney general demanded explanations to polling day issues before agreeing to certify Lake's Democrat rival's win.

GOP rising star Lake spoke exclusively to DailyMail.com Saturday  after her campaign was handed a lifeline on Saturday when the state's attorney general's office demanded explanations for a string of election day problems before the final results can be certified.

Lake told DailyMail.com it vindicated her decision to fight on, even though the Associated Press and other news organizations called the race for her opponent.

With more than 95 percent of votes tallied, Lake trails Democrat Katie Hobbs by fewer than 18,000 votes. The Associated Press has already called the race for Hobbs - but Lake, who was widely expected to win the contest, is having none of it.

'The way they run elections in Maricopa County is worse than in banana republics around this world,' she said in an exclusive interview, referring to the state's most populous county.

'And I'll tell you what, I believe at the end of the day that this will be turned around and I don't know what the solution will be but I still believe I will become governor, and we are going to restore honesty to our elections.'

On Saturday, Assistant Attorney General Jennifer Wright wrote to one of the county's top election officials detailing reports of a string of irregularities from printer problems that stopped ballots being tabulated, to confusion about procedures for transferring voters to alternate sites if they were unable to vote at the first location.

Lake's claims of fraud have consistently been characterized by opponents as unfounded, and her supporters have yet to produce a smoking gun.

But in her letter, Wright says: 'These complaints go beyond pure speculation, but include first-hand witness accounts that raise concerns regarding Maricopa’s lawful compliance with Arizona election law.'

More at link.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2022, 11:45:53 pm »
RNC Had Roving Attorneys Quietly Monitoring Maricopa Voting Centers, One Has Finally Released His Damning Finds: Report

According to a report in Time, Lake’s campaign spent $2 million to monitor the counting of votes and to be prepared with lawsuits based on the facts when necessary. Time said 40 lawyers were in one central “war room” while roving attorneys monitor polling places and vote-counting operations.

“This is the most robust Election Day operation and post-election operation that Arizona has ever seen,” Brady Smith, the Lake campaign’s chief political strategist, said.

A glimpse at what the Lake campaign might use as fodder for its lawsuits was shared with The Western Journal in the form of a report from Mark Sonnenklar about what the roving attorneys saw on Election Day. The Western Journal has not independently verified the claims in this report.

Sonnenklar said 10 roving attorneys out of 16 responded to a survey he sent them, and that his report covers 115 voting places out of the 223 places in Maricopa County.

Overall, he wrote, “72 of the 115 vote centers (62.61%) we visited had material problems with the tabulators not being able to tabulate ballots, causing voters to either deposit their ballots into box 3, spoil their ballots and re-vote, or get frustrated and leave the vote center without voting.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/rnc-roving-attorneys-quietly-monitoring-maricopa-voting-centers-one-finally-released-damning-finds-report/

-----------

Hot dang Kari, I knew there was a reason I liked you.

Instead of pushing back on her, they need to either agree with or disagree with the accounts and decide how to proceed.

In the interest of helping this thing not look like a circus, they better be very cautious in their approach.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #106 on: November 21, 2022, 12:28:26 am »
Instead of pushing back on her, they need to either agree with or disagree with the accounts and decide how to proceed.

In the interest of helping this thing not look like a circus, they better be very cautious in their approach.

I agree, and she may not win, but what I really want to get is sunshine on their process and get a handle what they are doing.

I'm sorry, but just regular old ballot harvesting does not explain how they keep coming from coming behind and winning at a rate way beyond random statistics.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #107 on: November 21, 2022, 12:57:19 am »
I agree, and she may not win, but what I really want to get is sunshine on their process and get a handle what they are doing.

I'm sorry, but just regular old ballot harvesting does not explain how they keep coming from coming behind and winning at a rate way beyond random statistics.

And when that is put together and showed dispassionatly (i.e. without the accusations and name calling), credibility goes way way up.

Right now, the left is able to disparage any argument in favor in potential issues because of the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome created by some on the right.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2022, 02:39:37 am »
And when that is put together and showed dispassionately (i.e. without the accusations and name calling), credibility goes way way up.

Right now, the left is able to disparage any argument in favor in potential issues because of the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome created by some on the right.
When courts dismiss on standing issues (you haven''t been hurt until after the election/the election is over it's moot) the evidence is simply not examined.

If you are not allowed to present the evidence in court, then people can claim there is none that was presented in court, and that can lead to summary dismissals--but that does not mean there is no evidence.

The media then present claims of impropriety as "unjustified" "mistaken" "false" (or otherwise denigrated) claims because even if those assertions are backed by statistics, video, geolocation data, and eyewitness testimony, it has never seen the light of day in a courtroom, not for lack of trying. If the judges won't look, they will not see.

By the same token, however, NONE of those cases challenging the validity of elections was lost on the basis of evidence not existing.

They simply were not heard, from lower courts to SCOTUS.

The evidence was not looked at. Refusal by a court to take a look at evidence just makes the whole mess stink worse.

It's like playing in a football game and the ref turns and looks away from a clear violation by the other team--no whistle, no flag, and does so for the whole game. It doesn't mean the violation didn't occur, just that the ref ignored it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2022, 03:02:20 am »
When courts dismiss on standing issues (you haven''t been hurt until after the election/the election is over it's moot) the evidence is simply not examined.

If you are not allowed to present the evidence in court, then people can claim there is none that was presented in court, and that can lead to summary dismissals--but that does not mean there is no evidence.

The media then present claims of impropriety as "unjustified" "mistaken" "false" (or otherwise denigrated) claims because even if those assertions are backed by statistics, video, geolocation data, and eyewitness testimony, it has never seen the light of day in a courtroom, not for lack of trying. If the judges won't look, they will not see.

By the same token, however, NONE of those cases challenging the validity of elections was lost on the basis of evidence not existing.

The evidence was not looked at. Refusal by a court to take a look at evidence just makes the whole mess stink worse.

It's like playing in a football game and the ref turns and looks away from a clear violation by the other team--no whistle, no flag, and does so for the whole game. It doesn't mean the violation didn't occur, just that the ref ignored it.

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2022, 05:50:34 am »

You'd think we'd be set up to do something more about it this time. 

I recall being frustrated by the answer "Well the courts dismiised it" to inquiries.  I agree....that means nothing.

At the same time, you have to be somewhat clever about how you approach it. 

Not sure just what that looks like.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2022, 07:07:38 pm »

Excellent post @Smokin Joe

« Reply #112 on: November 21, 2022, 07:07:56 pm »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #113 on: November 21, 2022, 10:11:12 pm »
FYI: I can't link to twitter.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #114 on: November 21, 2022, 10:13:44 pm »
A quick search on Kari Lake turns up nothing new.

I can't read twitter, so if I missed it....sorry.

« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2022, 10:21:51 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Kari Lake releases message to the People of Arizona & the United States:

Nov 21, 2022, 12:27 PM

https://truthsocial.com/users/JackPosobiec/statuses/109383676897666788

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2022, 10:58:37 pm »
FYI: I can't link to twitter.

If you have a link to a twitter item, you should be able to have it render properly if you copy and paste everything up to the first question mark '?' on the url.  Delete the '?' and everything that follows it, and the tweet should render.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2022, 12:58:14 am »
BREAKING UPDATE: — NOW FOUR ARIZONA COUNTIES Delay Certification of the Tainted 2022 Midterm Election – Gila, Conchise, Mohave, and Yavapai

Mohave, Gila, Conchise, and Yavapai counties have refused to certify the suspect election!

There are only 15 counties in the state.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-second-arizona-county-refuses-certify-tainted-2022-midterm-election/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2022, 03:46:46 pm »
Bombshell Arizona report: Election Day problems in Maricopa far wider than county admitting

Widespread equipment failures, hours-long lines were "voter suppression" that "would necessarily impact the vote tallies for Republican candidates much more than the vote tallies for Democrat candidates," concluded RNC report compiled from detailed observer accounts.

Numerous issues plagued vote centers in Arizona's Maricopa County on Election Day 2022, from ballots rejected by tabulators to hours-long lines for voting, according to affidavits filed with the Arizona attorney general's office.

According to an affidavit report by Mark Sonnenklar, a roving attorney with the Republican National Committee's Election Integrity program in Arizona, he and 10 other RNC roving attorneys reported their observations and those of Republican observers at vote centers on Election Day.

File
 Aggregated Roving Attorney General Election Report.pdf
The 11 attorneys visited 115 out of the 223 vote centers in Maricopa County on Election Day and found that 72 of them (or 62.61%) "had material problems with the tabulators not being able to tabulate ballots," Sonnenklar reported, "causing voters to either deposit their ballots into box 3, spoil their ballots and re-vote, or get frustrated and leave the vote center without voting."

Box 3 — also called "Door 3" or "Slot 3" — is a separate box on the tabulators into which ballots not counted by the machines were placed for later tabulation. Maricopa County, however, has admitted that "in some voting locations, 'Door 3' non-tabulated ballots were commingled with tabulated ballots," according to a letter from the Arizona attorney general's office to the county.

221119 Letter to Maricopa County re 2022 General Election Administration.pdf

Excerpt: Much more at headline link.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #120 on: November 24, 2022, 02:09:51 pm »

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1595601915915644929

Kari Lake
@KariLake

The man in charge of Maricopa Co's disastrous elections is Stephen Richer.

He ran an anti-Kari Lake PAC.

AZ Sun Times: ALL expenditures from Richer's PAC were spent telling Arizonans NOT to vote for Lake.

Please Tell @GeneralBrnovich
 to investigate.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2022, 09:42:47 pm »

Kari Lake
@KariLake

AZ Sun Times: ALL expenditures from Richer's PAC were spent telling Arizonans NOT to vote for Lake.

to investigate.

A state with a history of HUGE questions regarding elections (from 2020).

And they let this happen. 

This bleep has no idea of what optics mean. 

Good grief.....Lake has every reason to question what we can and can't trust.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2022, 04:45:13 am »

Kari Lake
@KariLake

to investigate.

Can't read tweets.

But I would like something that substantively backs up the claims about Richers.

If this is the case.....it should be a huge concern for everyone.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 02:23:49 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien