State Chapters > Arizona

November 8th Election Thread

<< < (2/36) > >>

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on November 09, 2022, 05:22:54 am ---I can, for sure say, I am getting nervous.

It's not looking so good all the way around.

--- End quote ---
The sad part is that people are assuming this is a vote in favor of the last two years' bullsh*t, and no one is even considering it may better represent refined theft techniques and problems that existed last election that no one did jack about.

In ND, you have to produce ID, and use paper ballots. Republicans swept every State office that was a partisan contest, and the open US House and Senate seat. Term limits (initiated measure) have passed, and a measure to approve recreational pot was defeated (again), having carried in only 4 of 53 counties.

That seems about right for here.

Not sure elsewhere, because I don't live there, but the results I'm seeing sure don't make sense to me--which is probably a big part of why I live here and not there.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on November 09, 2022, 05:55:52 am ---The sad part is that people are assuming this is a vote in favor of the last two years' bullsh*t, and no one is even considering it may better represent refined theft techniques and problems that existed last election that no one did jack about.

In ND, you have to produce ID, and use paper ballots. Republicans swept every State office that was a partisan contest, and the open US House and Senate seat. Term limits (initiated measure) have passed, and a measure to approve recreational pot was defeated (again), having carried in only 4 of 53 counties.

That seems about right for here.

Not sure elsewhere, because I don't live there, but the results I'm seeing sure don't make sense to me--which is probably a big part of why I live here and not there.

--- End quote ---

The way it is looking right now.....

It's a blowout. 

I am devastated at what I am seeing.

Mainly in AZ, but also in other states.

This is not a good situtation.

HikerGuy83:
Woke up this morning to a much tighter race (and I certainly felt things would move somewhat).....

Still unclear on the final outcome.

Wingnut:
Now that the DEms know how many votes they need to win have they resumed the count?

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on November 09, 2022, 02:52:50 pm ---Now that the DEms know how many votes they need to win have they resumed the count?

--- End quote ---

Can we just get Trump to STFU.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version