State Chapters > Arizona

November 8th Election Thread

<< < (35/36) > >>

Bigun:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on December 15, 2022, 04:49:48 am ---Here's the court calendar, agreed upon by Lake's attorney and the defendants - the Maricopa County Board, County Recorder Stephen Richer and Hobbs' Secretary of State's Office:

State and county elections lawyers will make their case to dismiss Lake's lawsuit on Monday, Dec. 19.
If the judge doesn't dismiss the suit, there will be a two-day hearing next Wednesday and Thursday, Dec. 21 and 22.
Under state law, the judge must then decide within five days - no later than Tuesday, Dec. 27  - whether to confirm Hobbs as the winner or toss out her victory.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/lake-lawsuit-could-extend-beyond-hobbs-swearing-in/75-3791c7c0-4b31-4fa6-b221-93dd65fb0e83

Regardless of the result (which does not mean I don't care.....I would love to see Hobbs win...then lose.....), we need a system where there can be NO EFFING Question if it was a good one or not.

--- End quote ---

:amen: I'm watching this closely as there is much at stake IMHO. Far beyond Arizona in fact.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on December 15, 2022, 02:44:50 pm ---My fear is that when we get to the bottom of this is that these machines, especially Dominion's, can have their counts easily manipulated and changed, either remotely or pre-programmed, and unless there's paper ballots or electronic trail it's pretty much undetectable.

The failure rate of the Maricopa machines and where they failed, given they tested fine the evening before, is the kind of red flag that indicates the ability to do that.

--- End quote ---

Texas has rejected Dominion Voting Systems three times for very good reasons @Free Vulcan .

Texas Rejected Use of Dominion Voting System Software Due to Efficiency Issues

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on December 15, 2022, 04:43:11 am ---

EXCLUSIVE: AZ State Sen. Sonny Borrelli Lawsuit Against Maricopa County Includes Evidence Maricopa Performed Illegal Voter Signature Verifications – FILING AND SHOCKING EXHIBITS INCLUDED

--- End quote ---

Sonny is my Senator. I haven't seen much of this story, but I knew he did it because I've seen the Complaint.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on December 15, 2022, 03:56:50 pm ---Sonny is my Senator. I haven't seen much of this story, but I knew he did it because I've seen the Complaint.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HikerGuy83:
The AZ Republic is about to self-combust.

If it goes, I hope there is a tape.

I'd pay good money to watch that.

It's never just "Kari Lake".  It's always (and I mean always) "Election Denier Kari Lake".   Additional descriptors are often added such as "Trump-backed, Election Denier Kari Lake". 

If she gets to the statehouse, I hope she bans them from any press conferences.

They don't report.  They drool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version