Author Topic: November 8th Election Thread  (Read 13640 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: November 8th Election Thread
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2022, 09:05:33 am »
Great article.

Asks some very good and pertinent questions. 

My bigger question is how we let things get to the point that we are having these ugly post election arguments.

Can't our elections officials extract their heads from their backsides and get it right.
"Right" depends on the result, apparently, and after considerable mayhem, they feel they did.
The result was just what they planned. No campaign, no debate, and huge vote gains in the middle of the night after considerable and well documented irregularities in the votes and counting thereof. Sound familiar? It's a flashback to 2020.  If they keep getting away with it, there will be more of it, and not just in AZ.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2022, 04:32:00 pm »
Great article.

Asks some very good and pertinent questions. 

My bigger question is how we let things get to the point that we are having these ugly post election arguments.

Can't our elections officials extract their heads from their backsides and get it right.

We got here because too many people were totally cool with the theft of the 2020 election, and buying the lies from that election.  People who denied the evidence place before them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2022, 04:47:59 pm »
We got here because too many people were totally cool with the theft of the 2020 election, and buying the lies from that election.  People who denied the evidence place before them.

@Cyber Liberty

Those people are just a minor part of it. The serious numbers are with the people that just don't give a damn about it "Because I got MINE!"

THESE selfish bastards are the reason why America will eventually fail.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2022, 05:35:11 pm »
"Right" depends on the result, apparently, and after considerable mayhem, they feel they did.
The result was just what they planned. No campaign, no debate, and huge vote gains in the middle of the night after considerable and well documented irregularities in the votes and counting thereof. Sound familiar? It's a flashback to 2020.  If they keep getting away with it, there will be more of it, and not just in AZ.

With all the caterwauling, it's difficult to sort the fact from the fiction.

What is clear to me is that we have no real machinery for taking this on.

We had two years to look over the failure of 2020 (of which there was supposed to be so much evidence), and come up with a game plan.

Fail.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2022, 07:05:12 am »
Well, here we go folks.......

I hope she's got the goods to make it stick.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/kari-lake-files-lawsuit-to-be-declared-winner-in-arizona-11670687533

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2022, 07:07:01 am »
And the name calling from the left has started. 

CNN has become as bad as PMSNBC.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2022, 01:47:35 pm »
Is Lake or anyone on her team pushing for a transparent recount of Maricopa? Someone needs to get a look at the ballots.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2022, 03:24:52 pm »
Is Lake or anyone on her team pushing for a transparent recount of Maricopa? Someone needs to get a look at the ballots.

@Free Vulcan

I honestly can't think of a single time that worked,and changed the reported results of an election. All it did was piss people off and cost a lot of money for nothing.

After all,what are the consequences if it is proven an election was rigged? ALL that would happen would be for the top guy and his aides to MAYBE be indicted,but they are people with political connections and the most they would get would be a fine and probation.

We need to make PURPOSEFUL vote rigging and stealing a capital offense punishable by hanging.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2022, 05:59:54 pm »
@Free Vulcan

I honestly can't think of a single time that worked,and changed the reported results of an election. All it did was piss people off and cost a lot of money for nothing.

After all,what are the consequences if it is proven an election was rigged? ALL that would happen would be for the top guy and his aides to MAYBE be indicted,but they are people with political connections and the most they would get would be a fine and probation.

We need to make PURPOSEFUL vote rigging and stealing a capital offense punishable by hanging.

@sneakypete

* To see if those 'Slot 3' votes were actually counted from the machines that went down.
* To examine the ballots themselves and see if they are all legit.
* To see if the machines actually counted them correctly or if the count was altered to flip the counts (I pray there are paper ballots)
* To see if they match the e-books.
* All additional data in and surrounding the ballots, e-books, and machines, coordinate and match up.

And anything else that seems pertinent. We have to figure out what way the are adding, deleting, or altering votes to or in the stack.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 06:00:44 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2022, 11:51:34 pm »
@sneakypete

* To see if those 'Slot 3' votes were actually counted from the machines that went down.
* To examine the ballots themselves and see if they are all legit.
* To see if the machines actually counted them correctly or if the count was altered to flip the counts (I pray there are paper ballots)
* To see if they match the e-books.
* All additional data in and surrounding the ballots, e-books, and machines, coordinate and match up.

And anything else that seems pertinent. We have to figure out what way the are adding, deleting, or altering votes to or in the stack.

@Free Vulcan

As a man VERY wise in the way of politics (LBJ?) once stated,"It doesn't matter who got the most votes. What matters is who COUNTS the votes!"

I think the wisdom involved in that statement has now been proved to be true multiple times.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 11:52:35 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #160 on: December 12, 2022, 12:46:52 am »

MORE FROM KARI LAKE’S LAWSUIT: 25,000 Ballots Added To Maricopa County’s Vote Totals AFTER Election Day

This is similar to a 2020 election finding that hundreds of thousands of 2020 election ballots also lacked the necessary chain of custody documentation.

The filing also states that 25,000 ballots were added to Maricopa County’s totals after election day.

This could explain why Democratic candidates won over 50% of election day votes despite only recording 17% of the turnout on election day.

This finding is similar to a Maricopa County 2020 election report from Verity Vote that used public records requests to discover that more than 20,000 2020 election ballots were illegally counted.

https://twitter.com/realLizUSA/status/1601430171051241472

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/kari-lakes-lawsuit-25000-ballots-added-maricopa-countys-vote-totals-election-day/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #161 on: December 12, 2022, 12:48:58 am »

HUGE: Runbeck Whistleblower Reveals That Chain Of Custody For OVER 298,942 Maricopa County Ballots Delivered To Runbeck On Election Day Did Not Exist, Employees Allowed To Add Family Members’ Ballots Without Any Documentation

“Maricopa County election officials engaged in numerous breaches of Arizona election law in their handling and custody of ballots, making it impossible to conclude that the vote tallies reported by Maricopa County accurately reflect the votes cast by Arizona voters,” contends the lawsuit.

Kari Lake’s team of expert attorneys have gathered evidence from signed witness testimony, Runbeck whistleblowers, and Maricopa County whistleblowers to craft a 70-page lawsuit against Maricopa County and Secretary of State Katie Hobbs.

Included in the complaint is a shocking claim by a Runbeck employee that nearly 300,000 ballots were delivered to Runbeck on Election Day with no chain of custody documentation.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/huge-runbeck-whistleblower-reveals-chain-custody-298942-maricopa-county-ballots-delivered-runbeck-election-day-not-exist-employees-allowed-add-family-members-ballots/
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #162 on: December 12, 2022, 03:13:10 am »
@Free Vulcan

Good luck with that.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #163 on: December 13, 2022, 03:38:56 pm »

MASSIVE Machine Failures And Voter Disenfranchisement In Red Districts Of Maricopa County “Could Not Arise Absent INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT” Says IT and Elections Expert

...Given the policies and procedures governing the testing and use of electronic voting systems in Arizona, the extent and character of the problems and breakdowns encountered at Vote Centers in Maricopa County on Election Day eliminate any plausible explanation other than intentional causation as the reason for the widespread breakdowns of printers and/or tabulators at the Vote Centers that day. Maricopa County did not experience these kinds of widespread breakdowns in the days leading up Election Day, or during the limited testing performed on the election equipment. The sudden widespread appearance of preventable breakdowns on Election Day, a day on which it was known that the electorate would be heavily weighted toward voters favoring Lake, was an outcome materially and adversely and Maricopa indicates that the problems were intentionally caused.

Clay Parikh is a qualified cyber expert with nearly twenty years’ experience. He has operated at some of the highest levels in the U.S. government in the areas of Information Assurance (IA), Information Security and Cyber Security, Vulnerability Management, Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) and system accreditation.[1] Parikh has provided cyber work and support to organizations such as NATO, NASA-Marshall Space Flight Center, and multiple Department of Defense agencies within the U.S. government...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/massive-machine-failures-voter-disenfranchisement-red-districts-maricopa-county-not-arise-absent-intentional-misconduct-says-elections-expert/

The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #164 on: December 15, 2022, 04:43:11 am »

EXCLUSIVE: AZ State Sen. Sonny Borrelli Lawsuit Against Maricopa County Includes Evidence Maricopa Performed Illegal Voter Signature Verifications – FILING AND SHOCKING EXHIBITS INCLUDED

Arizona State Senator Sonny Borrelli has filed a lawsuit against Katie Hobbs and Maricopa County on behalf of Mohave County, alleging that Maricopa County “experimented with unproven and proprietary artificial intelligence in voter signature verification.”

Borrelli’s lawsuit states that due to Maricopa County’s use of “unproven software programs that improperly but unavoidably influenced the judgment of poorly trained workers tasked with signature verification, in violation of Arizona statutory law, the voting strength of residents of Mohave County, Arizona, was diluted and their Constitutional rights were violated.”

True The Vote made this shocking discovery.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/exclusive-az-state-sen-sonny-borrelli-lawsuit-maricopa-county-includes-evidence-maricopa-performed-illegal-voter-signature-verifications-filing-shocking-exhibits-included/

The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2022, 04:49:48 am »
Here's the court calendar, agreed upon by Lake's attorney and the defendants - the Maricopa County Board, County Recorder Stephen Richer and Hobbs' Secretary of State's Office:

State and county elections lawyers will make their case to dismiss Lake's lawsuit on Monday, Dec. 19.
If the judge doesn't dismiss the suit, there will be a two-day hearing next Wednesday and Thursday, Dec. 21 and 22.
Under state law, the judge must then decide within five days - no later than Tuesday, Dec. 27  - whether to confirm Hobbs as the winner or toss out her victory.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/lake-lawsuit-could-extend-beyond-hobbs-swearing-in/75-3791c7c0-4b31-4fa6-b221-93dd65fb0e83

Regardless of the result (which does not mean I don't care.....I would love to see Hobbs win...then lose.....), we need a system where there can be NO EFFING Question if it was a good one or not.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #166 on: December 15, 2022, 06:54:37 am »
Here's the court calendar, agreed upon by Lake's attorney and the defendants - the Maricopa County Board, County Recorder Stephen Richer and Hobbs' Secretary of State's Office:

State and county elections lawyers will make their case to dismiss Lake's lawsuit on Monday, Dec. 19.
If the judge doesn't dismiss the suit, there will be a two-day hearing next Wednesday and Thursday, Dec. 21 and 22.
Under state law, the judge must then decide within five days - no later than Tuesday, Dec. 27  - whether to confirm Hobbs as the winner or toss out her victory.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/lake-lawsuit-could-extend-beyond-hobbs-swearing-in/75-3791c7c0-4b31-4fa6-b221-93dd65fb0e83

Regardless of the result (which does not mean I don't care.....I would love to see Hobbs win...then lose.....), we need a system where there can be NO EFFING Question if it was a good one or not.
I agree. Even more important is that the challenge be given fair hearing, which, IMHO would have inevitable results of overturning or at least invalidating the results and forcing a new election, sans skulduggery.

The ramifications of such an outcome could be felt far from Arizona, as they would provide precedent for contesting other highly questionable practices in other "battleground" states, something which will be sorely needed by 2024.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #167 on: December 15, 2022, 08:19:10 am »
The ramifications of such an outcome could be felt far from Arizona, as they would provide precedent for contesting other highly questionable practices in other "battleground" states, something which will be sorely needed by 2024.

At the very least that's what I'm hoping will happen. We have to crack this open and see what's going on in the inside.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #168 on: December 15, 2022, 08:43:37 am »
At the very least that's what I'm hoping will happen. We have to crack this open and see what's going on in the inside.
Whatever it is, I would bet it is an order of magnitude worse than even us "conspiracy theorists" have imagined. If we get a good look, it will be an ugly sight to behold.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #169 on: December 15, 2022, 02:44:50 pm »
Whatever it is, I would bet it is an order of magnitude worse than even us "conspiracy theorists" have imagined. If we get a good look, it will be an ugly sight to behold.

My fear is that when we get to the bottom of this is that these machines, especially Dominion's, can have their counts easily manipulated and changed, either remotely or pre-programmed, and unless there's paper ballots or electronic trail it's pretty much undetectable.

The failure rate of the Maricopa machines and where they failed, given they tested fine the evening before, is the kind of red flag that indicates the ability to do that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #170 on: December 15, 2022, 02:59:45 pm »

:amen: I'm watching this closely as there is much at stake IMHO. Far beyond Arizona in fact.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #171 on: December 15, 2022, 03:06:24 pm »
My fear is that when we get to the bottom of this is that these machines, especially Dominion's, can have their counts easily manipulated and changed, either remotely or pre-programmed, and unless there's paper ballots or electronic trail it's pretty much undetectable.

The failure rate of the Maricopa machines and where they failed, given they tested fine the evening before, is the kind of red flag that indicates the ability to do that.

Texas has rejected Dominion Voting Systems three times for very good reasons @Free Vulcan .

Texas Rejected Use of Dominion Voting System Software Due to Efficiency Issues

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #172 on: December 15, 2022, 03:56:50 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: AZ State Sen. Sonny Borrelli Lawsuit Against Maricopa County Includes Evidence Maricopa Performed Illegal Voter Signature Verifications – FILING AND SHOCKING EXHIBITS INCLUDED

Sonny is my Senator. I haven't seen much of this story, but I knew he did it because I've seen the Complaint.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #173 on: December 15, 2022, 04:02:35 pm »
Sonny is my Senator. I haven't seen much of this story, but I knew he did it because I've seen the Complaint.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #174 on: December 16, 2022, 05:37:08 am »
The AZ Republic is about to self-combust.

If it goes, I hope there is a tape.

I'd pay good money to watch that.

It's never just "Kari Lake".  It's always (and I mean always) "Election Denier Kari Lake".   Additional descriptors are often added such as "Trump-backed, Election Denier Kari Lake". 

If she gets to the statehouse, I hope she bans them from any press conferences.

They don't report.  They drool.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 05:39:29 am by HikerGuy83 »