Author Topic: BREAKING: Officer Shot, Suspect Dead After Gun Battle At Gas Station  (Read 448 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Officer Shot, Suspect Dead After Gun Battle At Gas Station

Sandy Malone
2 hours ago

Lafayette, CO – A Lafayette police officer was shot early on Tuesday morning after a stolen car suspect opened fire on police at a gas station in Colorado, and the gunman who shot him is dead.

The incident occurred at about 1:25 a.m. on Nov. 8 at the Circle K gas station located in the 200-block of West South Boulder Road, KDVR reported.

Lafayette police said an automated license place reader notified officers of a stolen vehicle near South Boulder Road and Dixon Avenue.

The stolen vehicle – a silver Toyota Camry – was spotted, unoccupied, parked a gas pump at Circle K, KDVR reported.

https://policetribune.com/breaking-officer-shot-suspect-dead-after-gun-battle-at-gas-station/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: BREAKING: Officer Shot, Suspect Dead After Gun Battle At Gas Station
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 11:46:22 pm »
Terrific ending.  Bad guy tries to murder peace officer, got what he had coming to him.
No taxpayer expense for life in prison and millions of tax dollars for endless appeals by court appointed defense, paid for working stiffs who dint dew nuffin.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline verga

Re: BREAKING: Officer Shot, Suspect Dead After Gun Battle At Gas Station
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 12:37:12 pm »
Terrific ending.  Bad guy tries to murder peace officer, got what he had coming to him.
No taxpayer expense for life in prison and millions of tax dollars for endless appeals by court appointed defense, paid for working stiffs who dint dew nuffin.
:amen: 50 Cents worth of lead and powder saved a lot of money for the citizens of Colorado.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.