Author Topic: ANALYSIS: Biden regime to wage WAR OF TERROR against America as punishment for voting red  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ANALYSIS: Biden regime to wage WAR OF TERROR against America as punishment for voting red

11/07/2022 / By Mike Adams

There exist at least two prominent competing theories about what’s going to happen tomorrow on Election Day.

Theory #1: The Dems will blatantly rig everything, right in the open, and dare conservatives to do something about it.

According to this theory, the Dems are done even trying to pretend to engage in a democratic election. They would just rig the whole thing and keep both the House and Senate, then try to provoke a kinetic reaction from conservatives so they can declare an insurrection and attempt nationwide gun confiscation. Martin Armstrong has publicly voiced his concern that Dems are going to rig everything.

The argument against this theory is that elections are decentralized and although cheating can happen in some areas, it seems extremely difficult to cheat nationwide in a coordinated fashion, on a race-by-race local basis.

Theory #2: Red wave sweeps the House and Senate, followed by Biden regime terrorism against “disobedient” Americans

This second theory seems far more likely to me. It looks like, according to recent polls and the frustration of Americans who are reeling from sky-high food prices, fuel prices and rising violent crime, that a red wave is going to sweep across America, taking control of the House, the Senate and several state governorships. This scenario has the advantage of allowing Dems and the complicit media to claim something like, “See? Elections aren’t being rigged, and 2020 wasn’t rigged either.” Yet it maintains Biden in power, along with the entire complicit bureaucracy, including the DOJ, FBI, FDA, CDC and so on.

With this executive power, Biden can wage a war of terror against the American people by dismantling the food and energy infrastructure that keeps people alive. In fact, Biden has already promised to do exactly that. Over the weekend, Joe Biden directly promised to shut down all the coal plants in America, which would plunge the nation into an energy collapse scenario. As reported by Breitbart.com, Biden said, “We’re going to be shutting these plants down all across America and having wind and solar.”

more
https://starvation.news/2022-11-07-analysis-biden-regime-to-wage-war-of-terror-against-america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden will issue a cyclone of Executive Orders knowing that GOP won't be able to pass laws and to override veto's.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

I suspect the DNC's brownshirts - Antifa and BLM - are ready to go with burning down a few cities.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While statewide races like Senator and Governor can be rigged, at least with Blue leadership, House races not so much.

For example, Detroit can cheat all it wants, but it already votes Rat, and it can't affect what goes on in Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, or Flint.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

I suspect the DNC's brownshirts - Antifa and BLM - are ready to go with burning down a few cities.

Yup.  There will be a resurgence of the violence if there is, in fact, a red wave.