Author Topic: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!  (Read 62505 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Mid-term Election 2022 Live Thread – Welcome to the Party Pal!
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2022, 07:34:20 pm »

Good picture @Right_in_Virginia  :beer:  They look great together in this picture and Melania is dressed beautifully as usual.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2022, 07:34:26 pm »
Pamela Hensley🦃
@PamelaHensley22
·
1h
A Poll Worker in Maricopa County just said, "Nothing is working for the last half hour." This is disgusting and unacceptable.

AZ SOS who just happens to be running for governor runs this garbage.  And the frequency and pattern being reported convinces me she planned all of this.

Electoral fraud should incur prison time.  If the GOP had any nads........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2022, 07:37:36 pm »
Buzz Patterson
@BuzzPatterson
·
19m
AZ and PA are going to be lawsuit zoos in the next few weeks.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2022, 07:52:51 pm »
"A reporter asks Trump if he voted for Gov. DeSantis:   “Yes I did.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590036054098468865

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2022, 07:53:51 pm »
‘Democrats Have A Turnout Problem Today’: Leading Elections Expert Live-Reports Dems In Trouble
By  Hank Berrien

Nov 8, 2022   DailyWire.com

Roughly halfway through Election Day on the East Coast, a leading political prognosticator, looking at early precinct voting patterns, concluded that the Democrats were in serious trouble.

Dave Wasserman runs the non-partisan Cook Political Report, and he was watching the data from states on the East Coast and extrapolating from what he had seen by roughly 1 p.m. EST.

“It’s pretty apparent from precinct-level data in VA and county-level data in FL that Democrats have a turnout problem today – one that’s unlikely to be solved in the next six hours,” Wasserman concluded.

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1590042484041986050

more
Then he got down to brass tacks, examining turnout in swing states such as Virginia and Florida: “Noon turnout reports in VA Beach -—a majority of Rep. Elaine Luria’s (D) Toss Up #VA02 — show most heavily GOP precincts up to 55-60% of ’21 votes cast, vs. 40-45% in most non-white precincts.  Total ballots cast skewing much more R than ’20 in many FL counties, esp. Miami-Dade.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/democrats-have-a-turnout-problem-today-leading-elections-expert-live-reports-dems-in-trouble
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2022, 07:54:03 pm »
AZ SOS who just happens to be running for governor runs this garbage.  And the frequency and pattern being reported convinces me she planned all of this.

Electoral fraud should incur prison time.  If the GOP had any nads........

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2022, 08:00:38 pm »
"Trump votes in Palm Beach, Florida on #ElectionDay"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590021829837869057

« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2022, 08:03:21 pm »
"@KariLake:  "I’m going to do two terms. I’m going to be your worst frickin’ nightmare for 8 years, and we will reform the media as well. We are going to make you guys into journalists again. So, get ready. It’s going to be a fun 8 years.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590071599549812736

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2022, 08:04:33 pm »
'The Red Wave arrives in Guam! First GOP win there in 32 years. Congrats James!'  (Video)

Lawdy let's hope that's a foreshadowing!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 08:06:16 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2022, 08:05:10 pm »
"@KariLake:  "I’m going to do two terms. I’m going to be your worst frickin’ nightmare for 8 years, and we will reform the media as well. We are going to make you guys into journalists again. So, get ready. It’s going to be a fun 8 years.”  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590071599549812736

That woman is bad ass.  The sleazy MSM is not used to politicos biting back......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2022, 08:05:43 pm »
'Kari Lake: "My message to the people of Arizona is do not get out of line until you have cast your vote ... They may be trying to slow a red tsunami, but it's coming" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590071810044743680

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2022, 08:08:27 pm »
"Kari Lake comments on the ongoing voting machine issues in Maricopa County, Arizona:   "This is incompetency. I hope it's not malice, but we're going to fix it. We're going to win, and when we win there's going to be a come to Jesus for elections in Arizona."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590071418926280704

Offline LMAO

« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2022, 08:10:54 pm »
That woman is bad ass.  The sleazy MSM is not used to politicos biting back......

I know.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2022, 08:11:30 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
1m
Venezuela runs better elections than Arizona and Pennsylvania.
Support the USO

« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2022, 08:14:18 pm »
"Pennsylvania voter: “I couldn’t wait to vote, I’ve waited a long time to do this, drives me crazy watching everything that’s gone on.” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1590001996752642049

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2022, 08:25:20 pm »
Could This Be the First Race Called Tonight?

One of the earliest races called in 2006 was Pennsylvania’s U.S. Senate election. Then-incumbent Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) was running for a third term and lost by nearly 20 points. Santorum suffered the worst loss for an incumbent senator since the 1980s. Could we have a similar situation this year, but in reverse, with a Republican dominating in such a manner? It might happen in the Sunshine State, where Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis seems poised to wipe the floor with Democratic challenger Rep. Charlie Crist, who is vying to get his old job back.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/11/08/could-this-be-the-first-race-called-tonight-n2615627

-------------

I hope so. There will be places that are still voting and I hope big wins in FL will influence that.

Not interested in playing nice or fair this year, just bat-to-the-forehead and keep swinging.
The Republic is lost.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2022, 08:31:00 pm »
"Pennsylvania voter: “I couldn’t wait to vote, I’ve waited a long time to do this, drives me crazy watching everything that’s gone on.” (Video)

I don't get it.  Neither one mentioned 'abortion rights' as their impetus for voting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2022, 08:32:22 pm »
Election Wizard 🇺🇸
@ElectionWiz

Despite the problems in Maricopa County, precinct data shows a massive sea of red. Republicans are TURNING OUT BIG on Election Day.

Continue to stay in line and vote!

1:57 PM · Nov 8, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2022, 08:33:40 pm »
I don't get it.  Neither one mentioned 'abortion rights' as their impetus for voting.

88devil

Offline LMAO

« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2022, 08:34:56 pm »

Or Jan 6th?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2022, 08:40:36 pm »
Cernovich
@Cernovich

Hand marked paper ballots and voter ID. It’s not up for discussion after today.

12:34 PM · Nov 8, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2022, 08:43:34 pm »
BREAKING: Attorneys File Suit After Ballot Accepted in Georgia County on Loose-Leaf Paper after Security Feature Was Turned Off in ALL Examined Machines

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-attorneys-file-suit-ballot-accepted-georgia-county-loose-leaf-paper-security-feature-turned-off-examined-machines/
The Republic is lost.

« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2022, 08:45:20 pm »
Lee Zeldin
@leezeldin

Make sure you Get Out and VOTE! I just proudly voted to Save Our State. Polls close at 9:00PM.

11:04 AM · Nov 8, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Online Hoodat

« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2022, 08:47:59 pm »

I want to have her baby.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-