Author Topic: Josh Hawley Says He Will Not Support Mitch McConnell for Senate Majority Leader  (Read 539 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Josh Hawley Says He Will Not Support Mitch McConnell for Senate Majority Leader

Paul Bois7 Nov 20220
2:22

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) said that he would not support Mitch McConnell for Senate Majority Leader if the Republican Party takes back the Senate on Tuesday.

The senator made his declaration during a campaign stop on Monday, according to political reporter Galen Bacharier.

“I don’t imagine I will, no,” Hawley reportedly said when asked if he would support Mitch McConnell. “I’m not sure if any other senator will run or not. Nobody’s indicated they would. But my view is that we need new leadership in that position.”

Bacharier added that “Hawley ticked off a list of decisions over the last 2 years he disagreed on – Ukraine funding, infrastructure & public safety bills, campaign spending in AZ/NH. ‘I did not agree with the idea that you go out there and badmouth our own candidates in the middle of an election.'”

https://twitter.com/galenbacharier/status/1589759768713121792

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/07/josh-hawley-not-support-mitch-mcconnell-senate-majority-leader/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Woohoo! Now let’s hear the same fortitude from some more Republicans.

It’s time to retire Cocaine Mitch.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Hoodat

Bolduc, Masters, and Vance won't be supporting Mitch.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Absolutely!!  Imagine how wonderful it would be to have conservative leadership.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Amen.   Time to push the turd to the curb.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Good
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Good ... this is what GOP base wants.  Flush the GOP Congressional establishment leadership down the toilet of history.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline EdinVA

Good ... this is what GOP base wants.  Flush the GOP Congressional establishment leadership down the toilet of history.

Better have the plunger ready...  :silly:

Online roamer_1

Better have the plunger ready...  :silly:

That ain't near as funny as it is true.  :beer: