Author Topic: Pelosi: My Retirement Decision Impacted by the Attack on My Husband  (Read 652 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: My Retirement Decision Impacted by the Attack on My Husband

Pam Key 7 Nov 2022

In a preview clip from an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper set to air Monday night, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said her decision on when to retire was affected by the hammer attack on her husband, Paul.

On October 28, an assailant broke into the Pelosi residence in San Francisco and assaulted Mr. Pelosi.

Cooper asked, “There’s obviously been a lot of discussion about whether you would retire if Democrats lose the house. I know you’re not going to answer that question, so I’m not even going to answer that question.”

Pelosi said, “Good, I’m glad.”

Cooper continued, “But I will ask, can you confirm that you’ve made a decision about what you would do?”

Pelosi said, “Well, that’s like asking the question, isn’t it?”

Cooper said, “I’m not asking what the decision is. I’m just asking, have you looked ahead? Have you made the decision in your mind, whatever that decision might be?

Pelosi said, “Well, I have to say my decision would be affected about what happened the last week or two.”

Cooper said, “Will your decision be impacted by the attack in any way?

Pelosi confirmed, “Yes.”

Cooper asked, “It will?”

Pelosi said, “Uh-huh, yes.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/07/pelosi-my-retirement-decision-impacted-by-the-attack-on-my-husband/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Pelosi: My Retirement Decision Impacted by the Attack on My Husband
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 12:21:43 am »
She may stay.  Sites are reporting that the red wave could be a red mirage.

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 12:50:51 am »
She can't leave Paul alone at home...

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 01:00:24 am »
Oh, the drama....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2022, 01:32:43 am »
Hide the hammer Nancy.  Turn him gay again.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 10:52:19 pm »
Please retire, if only because you're an idiot, Nancy.
Nancy Pelosi called priests to perform 'exorcism' after husband's hammer attack, daughter says
Alexandra Pelosi said the attack on Paul Pelosi 'weighed really heavy' on her mother's soul
By Adam Sabes | Fox News
 January 21, 2023 4:45pm EST

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had priests come to her San Francisco home to preform an "exorcism" after her husband was severely attacked in November, according to her daughter.

Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her.  ...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-called-priests-perform-exorcism-husbands-hammer-attack-daughter-says
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2023, 11:04:10 pm »
I hardly think an exorcism is the way to get him back to normal.  :shrug:
Pelosi: Husband Needs Time to 'Be Back to Normal'
Newsmax
By Charlie McCarthy    |   Friday, 20 January 2023 09:35 AM EST

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said her husband needs time to return "to normal" after being attacked in their San Francisco home last year.

Pelosi told CNN's Chris Wallace that Paul Pelosi is "doing OK," and it will still "take a little while for him to be back to normal."

"I feel very sad about it because of what happened, but also more sad because the person was searching for me," Nancy Pelosi said on "Who's Talking to Chris Wallace." "My dear husband, who is not even that political, actually, paid the price.  ...
Newsmax
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2023, 02:02:42 am »
Well,who can blame  her for being worried about losing her bagman?

How is supposed to be able to collect all the payoffs she gets for selling out America if he isn't around anymore?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2023, 02:16:59 am »
Retirement from what?  She's still a Congressrat, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2023, 02:37:06 am »
So which part was not normal, beating each other with a hammer or running around in their underwear?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2023, 02:48:17 am »
Paulie Pelosi picks up a gay guy and brings him home past any Security or Secret Service guards.
"My friend David" according to P. Pelosi's own words. Somehow they wind up hitting each other with hammers.
Both are in their underwear. Paulie tells police that he is fine and there is no problem.

So this set of facts turns into a 'home invasion assault' which was directed at Nancy?
Boy! That is some wild spin. Paulie brings a gay hooker home, but he was really after Nancy.

If he was yelling, "Where is Nancy?" which I doubt, he only wanted to know if they were going to get caught by her once they got down to business.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 02:49:38 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2023, 02:52:30 am »
Nancy Pelosi reportedly summons priests to exorcise home of evil spirits
NY Post, Jan 21, 2023

The power of Nancy compels you!

Former House Majority Leader Nancy Pelosi summoned priests to rid her luxe San Francisco home of evil spirits after a man allegedly attacked her hubby there with a hammer.

“I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty,” said Pelosi’s daughter Alexandra, the New York Times reported Saturday.

“I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services,” she added.

Fr. Arturo Albano, the pastor of St. Vincent de Paul Church, Pelosi’s local parish, insisted his staff was not involved in such a rite.

“As far as I know, no exorcism or priest services were performed at her home,” Albano told The Post.

But Pelosi may have gone outside her local church hierarchy for holy help.

San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone banned the Democrat from receiving Holy Communion in May, “until such time as you publically repudiate your advocacy for the legitimacy of abortion,” he wrote at the time. The archdiocese did not return a request for comment.

More:

https://nypost.com/2023/01/21/nancy-pelosi-summons-priests-to-exercise-home-of-evil-spirits/