Author Topic: Part Two: The Paulie Pelosi cover-up  (Read 2411 times)

Online DB

Re: Part Two: The Paulie Pelosi cover-up
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2022, 04:27:52 am »
Funny how this story has fallen off the edge of the world...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2022, 02:48:41 pm »
Nov 29, 2022
Star reporter STILL MISSING from NBC after reporting on Paul Pelosi
The NBC news correspondent was a regular fixture on NBC's "Today" and "NBC Nightly News,"  but ever since his revelatory report on November 4 was inexplicably retracted by the network, he has seemingly disappeared
Alex Timothy
The NBC news correspondent who reported that Paul Pelosi may have not been in immediate danger when police arrived at the house remains absent from the network. 

Miguel Almaguer was a regular fixture on NBC's "Today" and "NBC Nightly News,"  but ever since his revelatory report on November 4 was inexplicably retracted by the network, the Los Angeles-based correspondent has seemingly disappeared, according to Fox News.

Sources close to the matter said that Almaguer had been suspended by NBC pending an internal investigation, although the network has made no official statement confirming or denying this, stating simply that they "don't comment on personnel matters," according to the New York Post.

The network has been mysteriously quiet on the topic, only stating in an editor’s note on the now-expired video on the Today Show's website that "this piece has been removed from publication because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards." However, the video remains live on NBC’s website, without the editor’s note. ...
Post Millennial

Miguel Almaguer also has not posted to his Twitter account since Nov. 3.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2022, 02:53:50 pm »
Nov 29, 2022
Star reporter STILL MISSING from NBC after reporting on Paul Pelosi
The NBC news correspondent was a regular fixture on NBC's "Today" and "NBC Nightly News,"  but ever since his revelatory report on November 4 was inexplicably retracted by the network, he has seemingly disappeared
Alex TimothyPost Millennial

Miguel Almaguer also has not posted to his Twitter account since Nov. 3.

Seemingly disappeared?? He's been gone almost a month. I'd say chances are he's not going to miraculously reappear.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2022, 03:05:27 pm »
Ridiculous. This is how NBC treats its employees: Report something truthful, and we'll send you to the gulag.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2022, 09:24:19 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: 'For all we know he was some sort of sex slave.' Son of Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker David DePape breaks his silence, saying his father is not an evil person, believes in human rights and is 'hardly a right-wing conservative'

David DePape, 42, is due to be arraigned today on charges of attempted murder 
    He is accused of attacking Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul at their home in October
    DePape's son Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez insisted his abused father is no danger to society
    He told DailyMail.com: 'I don't even know if he even attacked Mr. Pelosi'
    DePape has pleaded not guilty to charges of attempted kidnap and assault
By Alan Butterfield In Berkeley, California, For Dailymail.Com
Published: 09:23 EST, 14 December 2022 | Updated: 11:59 EST, 14 December 2022
The man accused of breaking into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's home and battering her elderly husband with a hammer has suffered a traumatic life full of abuse, his son has told DailyMail.com exclusively.

'There is 'almost no person on this planet that has gone through so much suffering,' Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez said. 'If you look into his eyes, you can see he's such a sad person.

'He isn't a danger to society, I don't even know if he even attacked Mr. Pelosi. For all that we know he was some sort of sex slave, as Elon Musk pointed out.' ...

Gonzalez and his brother live in a run-down home in Berkeley, California, with their older sister, Inti, DePape's stepdaughter. All three use the last name of Gonzalez. Their mother Oxane 'Gypsy' Taub gave all her children the 'Gonzalez' last name as a tribute to a Mexican family that saved her life several years ago.

Gonzalez said that when they were younger, his father took them to the park or beach and he has fond memories of his upbringing with DePape. 'He tried to be the best father he could be. He tried his best to make us happy.' ...

Gonzalez said he believed his father was a member of the Green Party.

'My father had progressive views. He believed in human rights, equality, and justice. He was against the war, he was a peace activist, hardly a right-wing conservative, as he has been branded.'  ...
More at Daily Mail

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2022, 09:29:57 pm »
OK, so Paulie P picks up a gay guy from who knows where, and he takes him home.
Something goes wrong, and the gay homeless dude hits him with a hammer or something.

Do not know what this shit is all about, but it looks like Paulie P was looking for a happy ending.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2022, 11:24:20 pm »
There is 'almost no person on this planet that has gone through so much suffering,' Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez said.

Ah yes, I'm sure he's right up there with the Jews at Dachau.
Mauthausen.
Ravensbrück.
Flossenbürg.
Sachsenhausen.
Buchenwald.
Neuengamme.
Auschwitz.
The allied prisoners and Chinese so well cared for by the Japanese, the Ukrainians that Russia starved to death, the Cambodians of the killing fields, etc., etc., etc.

Nope almost nobody had it as bad as daddy freak.
 :#@$%:  :3:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2022, 11:35:32 pm »
No one in this entire story is sane.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2022, 06:34:49 am »
No one in this entire story is sane.

Good thing to remember, and at times I wonder about the whole government...

...Other times, with very few exceptions, I'm reasonably sure they are at least two standard deviations from what used to be considered "normal".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2022, 12:36:58 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: 'For all we know he was some sort of sex slave.' Son of Paul Pelosi's alleged attacker David DePape breaks his silence, saying his father is not an evil person, believes in human rights and is 'hardly a right-wing conservative'

David DePape, 42, is due to be arraigned today on charges of attempted murder
    He is accused of attacking Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul at their home in October
    DePape's son Nebosvod 'Sky' Gonzalez insisted his abused father is no danger to society
    He told DailyMail.com: 'I don't even know if he even attacked Mr. Pelosi'
    DePape has pleaded not guilty to charges of attempted kidnap and assault
By Alan Butterfield In Berkeley, California, For Dailymail.Com
Published: 09:23 EST, 14 December 2022 | Updated: 11:59 EST, 14 December 2022 More at Daily Mail
Living in the south I se some weird names, but these people have taken it to a new level.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.