Author Topic: Trump tells allies he could announce 2024 bid tonight: source  (Read 6280 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Trump tells allies he could announce 2024 bid tonight: source
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2022, 02:20:19 pm »
HOLY COW!  A candidate you agree with...I'm shocked....shocked I tell you!   happy77

Why would that be? I have supported many here - Just not Tumpy the Clown, or anyone else without Conservative chops.  :shrug:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2022, 02:23:17 pm »
LOL!  This thread is a riot!!  Thanks for the smiles...

...all you latent "Never Trumpers' still thinking there's an "I TOLD YOU SO!!" in your future!

???

Would true NT's still vote for the guy (and hold our nosess)?

Never Trumper is such a 2016 term, and conjures visions of how big an ass hole he was during the '16 primaries.

But rock on anyway.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2022, 02:24:28 pm »
Why would that be? I have supported many here - Just not Tumpy the Clown, or anyone else without Conservative chops.  :shrug:

In a DeSantis v. Trump Primary?   1000% behind DeSantis.

But will support Trump in the General.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2022, 02:25:23 pm »
Trump’s egotism doesn’t bother me in the least.  In fact, one could not survive in politics without it. Egotism (chutzpah) is a prerequisite for the job.  You can’t get big things done if you don’t believe in yourself first.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2022, 02:25:50 pm »

Ditto...

Online roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2022, 02:26:07 pm »

Absolutely behind DeSantis (and I do not think I am alone).

But I will not support Tumpy in any way. We simply can't afford him, if no other reason.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2022, 02:26:30 pm »
As usual, you signigicantly pull pro-Trump Diversion tactics, and NOT address the issue at hand  I said nothng about rudeness, or Biden.  It was a stupid unnecessary gaffe insulting a potential opponent in '24......   Even neither have offically declared.

The point is the orange man pulls stupid this "Santimonious" stunts a weekend before the election.  What good did that do for anyone for that matter?

I for one hopes this text book narcissistic sits '24 out.  I will hate having holding my nose again to vote for this guy.

I know, the strawmen get really old

Trump did do some good things. Just a few short years ago, we were producing abundant energy that we could actually export plenty of it. Now we’re talking diesel shortage and crisis

This reminds me of a discussion we were having with my father-in-law where my wife was ripping on this president and my father-in-law made a comment about the previous president, Donald Trump. I told him that at least we got cheap gas and a secure border out of that deal. What are we getting out of Joe Biden?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2022, 02:29:24 pm »
I know, the strawmen get really old

Trump did do some good things. Just a few short years ago, we were producing abundant energy that we could actually export plenty of it. Now we’re talking diesel shortage and crisis

This reminds me of a discussion we were having with my father-in-law where my wife was ripping on this president and my father-in-law made a comment about the previous president, Donald Trump. I told him that at least we got cheap gas and a secure border out of that deal. What are we getting out of Joe Biden?

I will agree with that in spirit... But I think it just an evil vs lesser evil argument...
The 20000T lb elephant in the room is the primary issue, regardless of anything/everything else.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2022, 02:32:06 pm »
Trump just wants to keep the spotlight focused on himself.

Trump wants to consume all the oxygen in the room (or all the cameras, microphones, screens, and speakers of each 24 hour news cycle) to deny free press coverage to potential 2024 opponents.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 02:33:17 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2022, 02:36:02 pm »
You cannot post this  pointing-up  and understand what Donald Trump has accomplished since the primaries ---- or how he's done it @catfish1957

Talk about "Cognitive Dissonance"   LOL! 

@Right_in_Virginia   Some of them just refuse too "Tap Out".  And @roamer_1  Well you know

Here we ALL are, with the heel of 'The Left' on our bloodied throat, their sword raised (bloodthirsty mobs cheering),
Russia and China reacting to our self-imposed 2-year insanity...

And he's still pissing and moaning that Donald Trump wasn't strong enough to do what exactly?

Did Donald J. Trump even have an opportunity to be POTUS? 

Look...living through it like we all did is one thing.  This time, we have HISTORY on our side.

To all you remaining Briefers out there who are not fully behind Donald Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWWw9LffCFY

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2022, 02:38:59 pm »
Warning:  Dynamics are poised to shift.

If things turn out as hoped today, RDS's star power will naturally dim as at least two actual America First governors take center stage ------ and rumor has it, one is a woman.   wink777

« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 02:44:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2022, 02:40:23 pm »
I will agree with that in spirit... But I think it just an evil vs lesser evil argument...
The 20000T lb elephant in the room is the primary issue, regardless of anything/everything else.

No and I agree. This unsustainable debt, unfunded liabilities, is a very serious issue and there needs to be way more focus on it than there has been otherwise will just continue to have run away inflation

It seems everyone agrees that we should be cutting spending. The disagreement is what to cut. The Democrats have decided they’re going back to the old “they’re going to take away grandma’s Social Security” argument but the reality is this entitlement issue is going to have to be addressed
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 02:50:20 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2022, 02:46:56 pm »
No and I agree. This unsustainable debt, unfunded liabilities, is a very serious issue and there needs to be way more focus on it than there has been otherwise will just continue to have run away inflation

It seems everyone agrees that we should be cutting spending. The disagreement is what to cut. The Democrats have decided they’re going back to the old “they’re going to take away grandma’s Social Security” argument but the reality is this entitlement issue is going to have to be addressed

Agree, fully... But would emphasize it's a 20000T lb ELEPHANT in the room. Not a jackass. That cannot be emphasized enough.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2022, 02:48:52 pm »
???

Would true NT's still vote for the guy (and hold our nosess)?

Never Trumper is such a 2016 term, and conjures visions of how big an ass hole he was during the '16 primaries.

But rock on anyway.....

@catfish1957

Come on, cat...

You prove my point entirely.   

I said "latent".  Of course you're going to vote for Pres. Trump.  Even if you have to hold your nose.

And my use of "NT" was so that I didn't have scroll back thru the thread and get my BP up.  OR... to ping all their sorry azzes.   :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2022, 02:50:49 pm »
Talk about "Cognitive Dissonance"   LOL! 

@Right_in_Virginia   Some of them just refuse too "Tap Out".  And @roamer_1  Well you know

Here we ALL are, with the heel of 'The Left' on our bloodied throat, their sword raised (bloodthirsty mobs cheering),
Russia and China reacting to our self-imposed 2-year insanity...

And he's still pissing and moaning that Donald Trump wasn't strong enough to do what exactly?

I didn't say anything about strength @DCPatriot

Did Donald J. Trump even have an opportunity to be POTUS? 

Look...living through it like we all did is one thing.  This time, we have HISTORY on our side.

History is NOT on your side. Calculate how much of the present inflation is due to added debt under Tumpy. Go ahead. Figure it. Because it began under Tump... And inflation is a following indicator.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2022, 02:55:00 pm »

Talk about trying to suck the oxygen out of a discussion @roamer_1  ---- Could you once not use the debt as a shield and a distraction when it becomes difficult for you to defend your POV? 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2022, 02:56:07 pm »
Warning:  Dynamics are poised to shift.

If things turn out as hoped today, RDS's star power will naturally dim as at least two actual America First governors take center stage ------ and rumor has it, one is a woman.   wink777

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2022, 03:00:20 pm »
Trump just wants to keep the spotlight focused on himself.

Trump wants to consume all the oxygen in the room (or all the cameras, microphones, screens, and speakers of each 24 hour news cycle) to deny free press coverage to potential 2024 opponents.

I'm guessing your track record doesn't include winning @DefiantMassRINO    -----  Not that this is a bad thing.   88devil

Online roamer_1

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2022, 03:01:37 pm »
Talk about trying to suck the oxygen out of a discussion @roamer_1  ---- Could you once not use the debt as a shield and a distraction when it becomes difficult for you to defend your POV?

LOL! You should know by now, @Right_in_Virginia , that debt is my primary position, and has been for some time. Because it is absolutely indefensible.

We cannot afford another Tumpy administration. PERIOD. End of story.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2022, 03:08:04 pm »
We’ll  have to keep an eye on some of these governors, like Kari Lake, over the next several years. I don’t think Congress is going to turn things around too much as long as Joe Biden has the VETO  pen

I still stand by my prediction that the next GOP nominees and president will be one of these governors

Barry Goldwater

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2022, 03:14:05 pm »
I personally think Trump is more effective as Kingmaker than President as it stands right now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2022, 03:14:34 pm »
We’ll  have to keep an eye on some of these governors, like Kari Lake, over the next several years. I don’t think Congress is going to turn things around too much as long as Joe Biden has the VETO  pen

I still stand by my prediction that the next GOP nominees and president will be one of these governors

888high58888
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2022, 03:26:07 pm »

And my use of "NT" was so that I didn't have scroll back thru the thread and get my BP up.  OR... to ping all their sorry azzes.   :laugh:

The NT's are back @DCPatriot    ----  I think Posobiec's captured their return best -----     

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

I see the Never Trumpers have transitioned from their larval and pupa stages and are emerging from their subterranean slumber pods to visit us once again. Welcome back!

10:06 AM · Nov 6, 2022    ·Twitter for iPhone

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2022, 03:26:36 pm »
LOL! You should know by now, @Right_in_Virginia , that debt is my primary position, and has been for some time. Because it is absolutely indefensible.

We cannot afford another Tumpy administration. PERIOD. End of story.

You are 100% right @roamer_1

Here's a little chart I put together that show additional debt incurred per year by POTUS.  Guess who No. 1 offender was....  And man did it accelerate.  Trump is no fiscal conservative.

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr.
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr.
3. GWB- $763B/yr.
4. GWHB- $388B/yr.
5. Reagan- $232B/yr.
6. WJC- $174B/yr.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2022, 03:31:32 pm »
You are 100% right @roamer_1

Here's a little chart I put together that show additional debt incurred per year by POTUS.  Guess who No. 1 offender was....  And man did it accelerate.  Trump is no fiscal conservative.

1. Trump- $1.707T/yr.
2. Obama- $1.039T/yr.
3. GWB- $763B/yr.
4. GWHB- $388B/yr.
5. Reagan- $232B/yr.
6. WJC- $174B/yr.

People in office have no trouble spending money that’s not their own. It didn’t start with Trump or Biden but it has to end.

I think many of these newly elected Republicans will go into office with the intention of doing something about the runaway spending but we’ve seen where the story ends many times before.

Barry Goldwater