Author Topic: Nearly 300,000 illegal migrants encountered, 'gotaway' at southern border in October: report  (Read 370 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nearly 300,000 illegal migrants encountered, 'gotaway' at southern border in October: report
Customs and Border Patrol agents reported encountering more than 2.7 million migrants nationwide in fiscal year 2022.

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: November 6, 2022 - 9:39am

Border Patrol agents last month apprehended nearly 210,000 illegal migrants at the southern border while a historic number of migrants are known to have "gotaway" before they could be apprehended, according to data from the nonprofit Federation for American Immigration Reform.

The Department of Homeland Security in October also counted 86,796 known gotaways, which are migrants who were seen crossing but unable to be stopped, according to a source in the agency on Saturday. Last month's gotaway numbers are believed to be the highest ever recorded, while the number of encounters is the highest recorded for any October.

"Border Patrol agents believe terrorism suspects, criminals and other high-value targets are among those sneaking through," FAIR tweeted.

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/nearly-300000-illegal-migrants-encountered-gotaway-southern-border
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 10:01:30 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Comrade Briefers, the Great Replacement continues unabated, as planned.

And there's NOTHING you can do to stop it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When I think about that number, it's nearly half the population of my entire state, and in the right places, easily enough to sway the last POTUS election, if allowed to vote--and that's just one month!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 07:58:28 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis