Author Topic: Biden’s EPA Colluded With Extremist Eco Groups Tied To Liberal Dark Money  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS CATENACCI ON NOV 7, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Biden’s EPA Colluded With Extremist Eco Groups Tied To Liberal Dark Money

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) leadership has repeatedly consulted left-wing environmental groups tied to a massive liberal dark money network on policy matters, according to internal agency documents obtained by Fox News Digital.

EPA Administrator Michael Regan [pictured], who President Joe Biden picked to lead the agency in early 2021, has met with leaders of green groups — including the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and League of Conservation Voters (LCV) — which have received funding from both the massive Arabella Advisors-managed dark money network and liberal Swiss donor Hansjorg Wyss’ funding network, according to emails and calendar entries reviewed by Fox News Digital. [bold, links added]

The groups Regan engaged with have aggressively opposed fossil fuel development via litigation and lobbying efforts.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-epa-colluded-with-extremist-eco-groups-tied-to-liberal-dark-money/
« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 05:26:12 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson