Author Topic: The coming diesel shortage made worse by Biden energy policies  (Read 289 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The coming diesel shortage made worse by Biden energy policies
« on: November 06, 2022, 06:34:09 pm »
The coming diesel shortage made worse by Biden energy policies
By Adam Houser |November 6th, 2022|Energy|30 Comments

Halloween is over. And whether you’re one of those people who can’t stand that Christmas overtakes Thanksgiving, or whether you’ve already hung your stockings with care, from a retail and shipping perspective, the holiday shopping season has already begun.

This happens every year. Yet something else is happening this year that has not happened before.

America is entering a severe diesel shortage – just in time for everyone to start ordering their holiday packages. If there’s no diesel, there’s no fuel for the trucks that bring everything we take for granted to stores and our homes. A severe shortage in diesel could mean an eventual severe shortage in groceries and other goods (or a severe increase in the price of everything else).

The Energy Information Administration reports that inventories for diesel have not been this low since 1982 (which is when they started tracking the data). There are only 25 days of supply left.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/11/06/the-coming-diesel-shortage-made-worse-by-biden-energy-policies/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-coming-diesel-shortage-made-worse-by-biden-energy-policies#iLightbox[gallery41233]/0
« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 06:35:28 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The coming diesel shortage made worse by Biden energy policies
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2022, 11:30:31 pm »
Since virtually everything in America is delivered via diesel fuel at one point on another,it is ESSENTIAL to kill the distribution of diesel fuel in order to destroy the economy to the point where the government can force everyone to live in the the cities in "Khrushchev Apartment Blocks" so it is easier to control them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!