Author Topic: John Fetterman and the Hard Bigotry of Low Expectations  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Fetterman and the Hard Bigotry of Low Expectations
« on: November 07, 2022, 02:25:33 pm »
John Fetterman and the Hard Bigotry of Low Expectations
By contrast, Dr. Mehmet Oz is uniquely qualified to lead his state and the nation in taking on the drug and crime crisis.
by Keith Rothfus
November 6, 2022, 11:06 PM

As Pennsylvanians prepare to vote tomorrow in the contentious Senate race between Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz and Democrat John Fetterman, voters will render judgment on each candidate’s position on drugs, crime, and safety. As with the other issues of concern this year, the contrasts between Oz and Fetterman on drugs and crime could not be more stark.

Last week, after lunch at a restaurant near Pittsburgh’s Duquesne University, I walked through a part of the nearby Uptown neighborhood. Given the hour, the street was relatively deserted, making it all but impossible to miss the motionless young woman doubled over on the sidewalk ahead of me. I bent over and asked loudly if she was okay. She did not respond. I waived over a neighborhood resident to see if he might know her. He was able to awaken her briefly before she passed out again and paramedics were called. Given the fentanyl crisis in our nation, it would not surprise me if the woman was experiencing an overdose.

A similar bigotry is evident in those who believe that we cannot overcome the societal challenges we face and that the answer is to legalize drugs, empty prisons, and degrade law enforcement.

Scenes like this are all too common throughout Pennsylvania. For well over a decade, families and communities across the state have been hard hit with fentanyl and heroin. The drug crisis is part of the crime crisis gripping our nation. Yet many in government, and even more running for office, have given up on actually solving these twin crises. Instead, so-called progressives are advocating for the decriminalization of hardcore drugs, cashless bail, the release of prisoners, and the defunding of police. Fetterman is one of those misguided politicians.

Fetterman is not the only high-profile Pennsylvania Democrat leader whose record on crime and drugs fails under scrutiny. Pennsylvania’s other top elected Democrat executives, Gov. Tom Wolf and Attorney General Josh Shapiro (who is running to replace the term-limited Wolf as governor), have completely failed the state when it comes to crime.

more
https://spectator.org/john-fetterman-and-the-hard-bigotry-of-low-expectations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34