Author Topic: I have to learn to live like 100 year old relics live.  (Read 598 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have to learn to live like 100 year old relics live.
« on: November 07, 2022, 09:30:46 am »

Nancy Pelosi is who herself is 100 years old says, "I wish Donald Trump was here! I would punch him in the mouth!" Then her geriatric care team  rushed in and sedated her.

Then 100 year old Biden says,  "I would take him (Trump) out behind the gym!" If I could remember where the gym is? Or what? s.cucs me What the hell was I just saying?

This gerontocracy Government America has installed has to end. Living to be 100 years old Great but it doesn't atomically mean that you RULE FOR LIFE
'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: I have to learn to live like 100 year old relics live.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 09:37:35 am »

I do not know what this is or why it was posted.
This is my intended post.
Nancy Pelosi is who herself is 100 years old says, "I wish Donald Trump was here! I would punch him in the mouth!" Then her geriatric care team along with her grandchildren and her great grandchildren rushed in and sedated her.

Then 100 year old Biden says,  "I would take him (Trump) out behind the gym!" If I could remember where the gym is? Or what? s.cucs me What the hell was I just saying?

This gerontocracy Government America has installed has to end. Living to be 100 years old Great but it doesn't atomically mean that you RULE FOR LIFE.
Modify message
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 09:39:32 am »

I do not know what this is or why it was posted.
This is my intended post.
Nancy Pelosi is who herself is 100 years old says, "I wish Donald Trump was here! I would punch him in the mouth!" Then her geriatric care team along with her grandchildren and her great grandchildren rushed in and sedated her.

This gerontocracy Government America has installed has to end. Living to be 100 years old Great but it doesn't atomically mean that you RULE FOR LIFE.
Modify message

What a weird site this is

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2022, 11:52:14 am »
Joe-Rob, my KKK sponsor, grew up when times were tight. But he always felt the need to reach out and touch his neighbors. Whether a married mother, or a nubile daughter, Joe Biden saw them equally the same. God Bless Joe Biden, and when he comes to kiss your children, which he certainly will, please punch him in the nose just for me.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 03:43:24 am by 240B »