Author Topic: GOP chair says Republicans need to work with Biden if they take control of Congress  (Read 1256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP chair says Republicans need to work with Biden if they take control of Congress, Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams ALSO need to accept election results and party won't pay Trump's legal bills if he runs

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel appeared on CNN's State of The Union just two days before Election Day
    She pledged GOP candidates would accept the results of their elections 'once all their avenues are exhausted'
    Democrats are poised to lose the House of Representatives and are in danger of losing the Senate majority after the November 8 vote, polls suggest
    McDaniel refused to say whether she was hoping for or knew if Trump was going to announce a third White House bid anytime soon

By Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:46 EST, 6 November 2022 | Updated: 18:29 EST, 6 November 2022

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel pledged her party would work with President Joe Biden if they win control of Congress in the midterm elections just two days away.

Speaking to CNN's State of the Union on Sunday, McDaniel also refuted questions about GOP-driven election denialism by referencing times that Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams have also doubted the legitimacy of US races.

Looking ahead to 2024's election, McDaniel refused to say whether Donald Trump is readying to announce his candidacy for the White House - but gave a clear answer when asked whether the RNC would continue footing his many legal bills - more than $2.3 million of which the organization has paid so far.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11396043/GOP-chair-says-Republicans-need-work-Biden-control-Congress.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Offline DB

Already surrendering from leading.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Yep!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I prefer they work against Biden.  But that's me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Isn't she related to Mitt?  What the heck would you expect her to say?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe she should get a new job, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

If the American people wanted their Representative or senator to work  with Biden they would just elect Democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

If Biden wants to secure the border or work on energy independence, then I’m OK with working with him on that. Neither of that’s gonna happen
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Always the same old surrender monkey BS! Instead of actually doing what their constituents want when they have the power it's 'we have to share power and work with the democrats for the good of the country'. This idiot should be doing something she's good at, like a recycling drive of aluminum cans instead of recycling failed GOP policy! I guess it's not surprising that the GOP is run by the same kind of fools as the dems, they must be since they just can't understand that the reason Trump was elected and is so popular is because republicans are sick and tire of do nothing fools in the congress and senate that do anything the dems want instead of what they were elected to do.

Offline Kamaji

O.
M.
G.

:facepalm2:

Offline cato potatoe

She has to say this.  Some people are going to make up their minds over the next 24-36 hours, and most of them haven't the slightest clue about policy or the candidates involved.

Offline andy58-in-nh

If I wanted someone to "work with" Joe Biden, I'd vote for a Democrat.

I want to stop Joe Biden.

That's why there's an "opposition" party, right?

Do Democrats ever say they want to "work with" elected Republicans? No, of course not: they want to destroy them.

What part of this does the GOP Chair not understand?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

If I wanted someone to "work with" Joe Biden, I'd vote for a Democrat.

I want to stop Joe Biden.

That's why there's an "opposition" party, right?

Do Democrats ever say they want to "work with" elected Republicans? No, of course not: they want to destroy them.

What part of this does the GOP Chair not understand?

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

President Biden needs to pledge to work with GOP Congress.

Election is a repudiation of Biden Admin and its failed, harmful policies.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
President Biden needs to pledge to work with GOP Congress.

Election is a repudiation of Biden Admin and its failed, harmful policies.
Brandon's pledges have less value than a Venezuelan dollar.

Offline Idiot

GOP chair says Republicans need to work with Biden if they take control of Congress, Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams ALSO need to accept election results and party won't pay Trump's legal bills if he runs

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel appeared on CNN's State of The Union just two days before Election Day
    She pledged GOP candidates would accept the results of their elections 'once all their avenues are exhausted'
    Democrats are poised to lose the House of Representatives and are in danger of losing the Senate majority after the November 8 vote, polls suggest
    McDaniel refused to say whether she was hoping for or knew if Trump was going to announce a third White House bid anytime soon

By Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 12:46 EST, 6 November 2022 | Updated: 18:29 EST, 6 November 2022

Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel pledged her party would work with President Joe Biden if they win control of Congress in the midterm elections just two days away.

Speaking to CNN's State of the Union on Sunday, McDaniel also refuted questions about GOP-driven election denialism by referencing times that Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Stacey Abrams have also doubted the legitimacy of US races.

Looking ahead to 2024's election, McDaniel refused to say whether Donald Trump is readying to announce his candidacy for the White House - but gave a clear answer when asked whether the RNC would continue footing his many legal bills - more than $2.3 million of which the organization has paid so far.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11396043/GOP-chair-says-Republicans-need-work-Biden-control-Congress.html
Oh h@ll no!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Even if she was blowing smoke, very poor choice of words.

Something in there should have mentioned about holding his feet to the fire and redirecting from the current path we are on.

That's what this election is all about.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Ronna, you ignorant slut.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

She has to say this.  Some people are going to make up their minds over the next 24-36 hours, and most of them haven't the slightest clue about policy or the candidates involved.

Her words definitely are giving me second thoughts.  I planned to vote Republican.  But after hearing McDaniel's words, I think I'll vote for someone else.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

Her words definitely are giving me second thoughts.  I planned to vote Republican.  But after hearing McDaniel's words, I think I'll vote for someone else.

I thought Jim Eagle was going to prevent anyone from voting in GA.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Fortunately Ronna McDaniel doesn't decide these things. I don't see alot of the newcomers taking that attitude.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

I thought Jim Eagle was going to prevent anyone from voting in GA.

Apparently, this guy didn't have any problem.

Warnock votes on 1st day of Georgia early voting

Early in-person voting has begun in Georgia. Sen. Raphael Warnock cast his ballot Monday morning at the C.T. Martin Rec Center in Atlanta (Oct.17) (AP Video: Sharon Johnson)

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2022/10/17/warnock-votes-1st-day-georgia-early-voting/10526245002/

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-