Author Topic: Lomborg: Climate Change And The Lancet’s Duplicitous ‘Heat Death’ Study  (Read 274 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HOME
VIDEOS
WHO WE ARE
FACTS VS. FEARMONGERING

WRITTEN BY BJORN LOMBORG ON NOV 5, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Lomborg: Climate Change And The Lancet’s Duplicitous ‘Heat Death’ Study
climate protestAs the United Nations’ annual global climate summit, COP27, nears, it’s important to look with skepticism at the academic reports many news outlets cite as evidence supporting radical climate policies.

Too often, they use highly skewed data that seem to have been carefully selected to support aggressive environmental regulations. One recent and much-cited Lancet report appears deliberately deceptive. [bold, links added]

The study offers a frightening statistic: Rapidly rising temperatures have increased annual global heat deaths among older people by 68% in less than two decades.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/lomborg-climate-change-lancets-duplicitous-heat-death-study/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson