Author Topic: WATCH: American Flags Fall as Democrat John Fetterman Speaks at Rally with Obama  (Read 681 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: American Flags Fall as Democrat John Fetterman Speaks at Rally with Obama

Nick Gilbertson 5 Nov 2022

American Flags lined behind Pennsylvania’s Democrat nominee for U.S. Senate, Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, fell to the ground soon after he took the stage at a Get Out the Vote rally in Pittsburgh with former President Barack Obama.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1588921837903380489

Fetterman had only taken the stage for a moment and began delivering his remarks when a gust of wind howled through, knocking at least six American flags over. In the seconds before, he stated that Obama was “sedition-free” after noting that his Republican opponent, Dr. Mehmet Oz, would be at a dueling rally with former President Donald Trump late in the day.

“Today, Dr. Oz is going to be standing with Donald Trump on the stage, and I’m going to be proud to be standing with a president that is 100 percent sedition-free,” said Fetterman referring to Obama.

Either unfazed or not realizing the flags blew to the ground, the Democrat continued on. The moment was quickly shared on social media and went viral Saturday morning, with some finding symbolism in the flags falling.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/05/watch-american-flags-fall-as-democrat-john-fetterman-speaks-at-rally-with-obama/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Doesn't get more symbolic than this ....   :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bammy sedition free?

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward rebellion against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or insurrection against, established authority.

Maybe I'm prejudiced against communists, but I believe that the Kenyan practiced overt and covert sedition against America and the Constitution. And that most definitely includes while he held the office of resident.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bammy sedition free?

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward rebellion against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or insurrection against, established authority.

Maybe I'm prejudiced against communists, but I believe that the Kenyan practiced overt and covert sedition against America and the Constitution. And that most definitely includes while he held the office of resident.

Agree 100%.  The payoff plane trip to Iran especially should have gotten Obama 10-30 in Leavenworth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Doesn't get more symbolic than this ....   :laugh:
Fetterlump and Obammy hate this country. No reason for them to display the American flag.

Good grief.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 10:08:40 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Scott Adams:  "Hypothetically, if God had been trying to warn us for months not to vote for a particular candidate, what would that look like?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1588997650736898049

Autumn Leaf Kloster
@ARKloster

Double rainbow over Trump rally for Oz and Mastriano in Latrobe, PA

5:58 PM · Nov 5, 2022   Twitter Web App

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bammy sedition free?

"Fundamental change" isn't sedition?
He promised to fundamentally change America...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org