Author Topic: Trump previews 2024 rivalry with Ron 'DeSanctimonious' at PA rally  (Read 2431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump previews 2024 rivalry with Ron 'DeSanctimonious' at PA rally
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2022, 05:50:22 pm »
This is exactly what we don't need right now...splitting the Repub party and taking sides.

Pompeo runs to DeSantis' defense after Trump lands first blow with new nickname

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pompeo-runs-desantis-defense-trump-lands-first-blow-new-nickname
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2022, 05:55:09 pm »
This is exactly what we don't need right now...splitting the Repub party and taking sides.

Pompeo runs to DeSantis' defense after Trump lands first blow with new nickname

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pompeo-runs-desantis-defense-trump-lands-first-blow-new-nickname
The GOP has been split for decades, it is time for the globalists to leave the governing to the big boys and get out of the way.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2022, 06:00:20 pm »
I’m fine with this if it keeps Trump out of the White House.  Plenty of time to form a third party challenge, should the boomer rednecks give Trump the nomination.  Get people thinking about it now.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2022, 06:06:25 pm »
3 days before the midterms?  Plus neither have announced candidacy?

That’s the problem with politicians. They spend a lot of their time pretending.  Trump doesn’t.  He plans ahead for actualities.  If DeSantis—whom I happen to respect—does enter the ‘24 race, then he could pose a threat to Trump’s ambitions.   

Now, I think democrats have shown us in every way possible they are terrified of Trump, so Trump’s the man to beat AFAIC.  He knows where the bodies are buried and he’s bringing a shovel to office. His second term could be a blockbuster sequel to Trump’s first term.  You don’t want to miss it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2022, 06:13:26 pm »
Trump has another rally in Miami this afternoon with Rubio..not sure if DeSantis will be there

live link
https://rumble.com/v1q1vf2--watch-live-president-donald-j.-trump-holds-rally-in-miami-fl-11622.html

Sunday, November 6, 2022: Join the RSBN broadcast crew LIVE from Miami, FL for all day coverage of President Donald J. Trump's “Get Out the Vote Rally” with Senator Marco Rubio. LIVE coverage begins at 11 AM ET.

This rally is sponsored by the Birch Gold Group. Get your FREE GOLD BAR with any purchase at https://www.birchgold.com/trump.

Also sponsored in part by eSpired Books! Receive a FREE Kids Guide to Trump Book at https://thekidsguide.com/, just pay shipping and handling!

Sunday, November 6, 2022, at 5:00PM EST

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, hosts a “Get Out the Vote Rally” in support of endorsed candidate and special guest Senator Marco Rubio in Florida, where his 2022 endorsement record is currently undefeated, 19-0.

President Trump delivered a historic red wave for Florida in the 2018 midterms with his slate of endorsed candidates up and down the ballot and molded the Sunshine State into the MAGA stronghold it is today. Thanks to President Trump, Florida is no longer a purple state; it’s an America First Red State.

Venue:

Miami-Dade County Fair and Exposition

10901 Coral Way

Miami, FL 33165
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2022, 06:24:55 pm »
So much for Trump being a "counter-puncher" who only criticizes those who attack him.  He revealed a lot more about himself with this comment than he did about DeSantis.  It is precisely what so many of us find disarming about him.

I agree 100% @massadvj  President Trump and I will NEVER be golf buddies. That much is certain but I'm not looking for more golf buddies presently and Trump has earned my vote if he wants it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2022, 06:27:28 pm »
I’m fine with this if it keeps Trump out of the White House.  Plenty of time to form a third party challenge, should the boomer rednecks give Trump the nomination.  Get people thinking about it now.

88devil

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2022, 06:45:48 pm »
Someone should warn The Donald that he may not want to make an enemy out of DeSantis. It’s not guaranteed that he would beat the governor in a head-to-head.

I think Desantis hurt poor Donny’s feelings  when he endorsed Joe O’Dea so he’s lashing out

In fact, I predict after the midterms that many of these newly elected will work to distance themselves from Trump the individual vs Trump the policies

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2022, 06:55:51 pm »
I agree 100% @massadvj  President Trump and I will NEVER be golf buddies. That much is certain but I'm not looking for more golf buddies presently and Trump has earned my vote if he wants it.

@Bigun
It seems there are votes that he may not want.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2022, 07:07:28 pm »
@Bigun
It seems there are votes that he may not want.

Yeah! There is that. @Lando Lincoln
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2022, 08:20:25 am »
It was cringe-worthy..at least for me...why he had to say it is beyond me..

The missing piece to the "DeSanctimonious" puzzle @mystery-ak   ---  DeSantis ad released Nov. 4th, the day before the rally ----  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1p05w2/?pub=4

@aligncare
@Lando Lincoln
@DCPatriot

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2022, 08:25:38 am »
The two seconds that will live in political infamy (Video)   :laugh:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1p7txu/?pub=4

« Last Edit: November 07, 2022, 08:27:23 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2022, 08:30:13 am »

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2022, 08:45:45 am »
DeSantis has been asked to clarify his relationship with Team Ryan.  He's denied the reports

Offline aligncare

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2022, 10:29:18 am »
The missing piece to the "DeSanctimonious" puzzle @mystery-ak   ---  DeSantis ad released Nov. 4th, the day before the rally ----  (Video)

https://rumble.com/embed/v1p05w2/?pub=4

@aligncare
@Lando Lincoln
@DCPatriot

No ideas this was the source of the comment.  I’m sorry, but…chosen by God?  In my opinion, that’s over the top for a political message.  Apparently, president Trump agreed.

I assume DeSantis, the name derived from the Latin word "sanctus," meaning "holy" or "devout," is the basis for the political ad, and thus the Desanctimonius comment.

Trump gets a pass on this one.

Online rustynail

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2022, 10:47:57 am »
“Great Friend of Mine” – Trump Clears the Air About DeSantis Drama at Miami Rally

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/great-friend-mine-trump-clears-air-desantis-drama-miami-rally-video/

Offline EdinVA