Author Topic: Oprah had to pay penance to Dems for putting Dr. Oz ‘on the map’: CNN’s Bash, ‘She created him.’  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oprah had to pay penance to Dems for putting Dr. Oz ‘on the map’: CNN’s Bash, ‘She created him.’
November 5, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

CNN was quick to come to the defense of media mogul Oprah Winfrey after her endorsement of Lt. Gov. John Fetterman (D) instead of her supposed friend of 20 years, Dr. Mehmet Oz (R), in the Pennsylvania Senate race as the surgeon was likened to property.

For those under the illusion that Winfrey was somehow beyond the constraints of partisanship, that image was shattered Thursday when she pivoted from her earlier position to remain out of the Pennsylvania contest to throw her weight behind the flailing campaign of Fetterman.

As previously reported, she told her loyal and impressionable fanbase, “I’ll tell you this, if I lived in Pennsylvania, I would have already cast my vote for John Fetterman for many reasons.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/05/oprah-had-to-pay-penance-to-dems-for-putting-dr-oz-on-the-map-cnns-bash-she-created-him-1304874/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They would have called her an aunt Jemima. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Like Oprah gives a damn what anyone thinks with all the money she has, no matter what she says or does there will be plenty of low intelligence followers to fulfil her attention whore needs and do whatever she tells them to.