Author Topic: Rumor Has It Nancy Pelosi May Be Forced to Step Down After Midterms  (Read 579 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rumor Has It Nancy Pelosi May Be Forced to Step Down After Midterms

Sarah Arnold
 |  November 05, 2022 10:30 AM

Rumor has it a red wave is taking over Congress, and Democrats are panicking.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi reportedly plans to step down from her position if that just so happens to be true, with her daughter in line to take over for Pelosi.

Christine Pelosi, a Democrat activist, has remained at her mother’s side for most of her political events, even writing a book on “America’s Most Powerful Woman” in 2019.

If the plan to replace Pelosi with her daughter becomes reality, that would make her the third generation to serve in Congress.

According to a report from Politico, many favors seeing the 56-year-old Democrat in Pelosi’s position.

Christine Pelosi has caused waves among fellow Democrats after she said that Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-Calif) should have resigned before winning his recall election.

She also pegged the Left to stop taking corporate money and attempted to get a debate on climate change into the 2020 Democratic Primary.

Meanwhile, State Sen. Scott Weiner is also reportedly in talks to replace Pelosi, however, no one wants to “offend” her so discussions on her replacement have been kept under wrap.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/11/05/rumor-has-it-nancy-pelosi-may-be-forced-to-step-down-after-midterms-n2615526
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rumor Has It Nancy Pelosi May Be Forced to Step Down After Midterms
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2022, 03:00:48 pm »
Who would "force" her out?  A man with a hammer?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2022, 03:14:49 am »
Translation: Stepping down into the post of minority leader in the House is a move she's not willing to make. By setting up a family dynasty, maybe she can broker the deals from the sideline and skim considerable sums without obvious involvement.

My reaction: WhHo does she think she is, a Kennedy?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2022, 04:30:12 pm »
Translation: Stepping down into the post of minority leader in the House is a move she's not willing to make. By setting up a family dynasty, maybe she can broker the deals from the sideline and skim considerable sums without obvious involvement.

My reaction: WhHo does she think she is, a Kennedy?

She didn't step down the last time she lost the Speakership.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2022, 04:36:33 pm »
Probably depends on how bad the Rats lose.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 05:44:14 pm »
Who would "force" her out?  A man with a hammer?
Who would force her out? Maybe aunt TIA who brought along riding a great big bottle of Grey Goose. Considering how often she has speech and facial issues I figure she's just one to many TIA's away from 24 hour care.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2022, 07:50:16 am »
She didn't step down the last time she lost the Speakership.
Nope, but her hubby wasn't screwing the pooch as often, so there may be issues there. Not much point in getting the inside skinny on what companies are going up in value if the other end of the team isn't holding up. Better to consolidate the winnings and go mind the roost to keep them. Besides, I have little doubt the young'un has been heavily groomed for holding the DC end of the family crime empire.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis