Author Topic: Biden Attacks Elon and Twitter; Slams Musk for Buying Outfit that “Spews Lies All Across the World”  (Read 588 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Attacks Elon and Twitter; Slams Musk for Buying Outfit that “Spews Lies All Across the World”
By Kristinn Taylor
Published November 5, 2022 at 3:10am

Joe Biden joined the leftist attack on Elon Musk and his newly acquired Twitter in comments made at a Democrat fundraiser in Rosemont, Illinois Friday night.

Biden’s remarks were reported by a pool reporter:

“Now what are we all worried about: Elon Musk goes out and buys an outfit that sends – that spews lies all across the world…There’s no editors anymore in America How do we expect kids to be able to understand what is at stake?”

Earlier Friday White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre spoke to reporters while en route to Illinois about Biden’s concerns about Musk buying Twitter (excerpt via White House transcript):

Q Okay. And then, I just wanted to ask you about the mass layoffs at Twitter. Is there a concern from the administration that shrinking the staff so substantially could make this important platform even more susceptible to spreading misinformation?

MS. JEAN-PIERRE: So, two parts here. We’ve seen the reportings, clearly, like all of you, on the layoffs. You know, I haven’t had an opportunity to speak to the President about this, so, clearly, don’t — I’m not going to give any — any comment at this time on what the business practices have been.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/biden-attacks-elon-twitter-slams-musk-buying-outfit-spews-lies-across-world/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He is, of course, correct.  It was a leftwing attack site and all their attacks on Trump and conservatives were lies. :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Either his advisers are having fun sending a confuse old man to go out and say stupid things in public  Or every time he goes out in public they must just brace themselves knowing that he’s gonna say something stupid
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Joe has pretty well skated on his pedophillic past, including showering with his daughter........   Thanks to banning/supression of social media.

Biden might not want to piss off Elon too much.  Some of his misdeeds might get widespread air play.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Either his advisers are having fun sending a confuse old man to go out and say stupid things in public  Or every time he goes out in public they must just brace themselves knowing that he’s gonna say something stupid
It makes me wonder if they play POTUS gaffe BINGO when he heads out.
(Or have some other sort of betting pool)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Joe has pretty well skated on his pedophillic past, including showering with his daughter........   Thanks to banning/supression of social media.

Biden might not want to piss off Elon too much.  Some of his misdeeds might get widespread air play.

Never thought of THAT side of things...always thought..."Finally!!  No more Conservative censorship!  Welcome back Pres. Trump!"

But yeah, it sure makes sense why they fear the loss of control over the content.  Especially, with a GOP House and Senate and White House in 2024...God willing!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What I find amusing that, while Elon hasn't even made his mark yet, Shortbus Joe is claiming Twitter is spreading lies now and in the past.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
What a change of views,  rejecting a free speech, open capitalist, growing economy, importers of diseases long ago eradicated, military weapons opposition,
to a free speech oppressor, economic crippler, job killer for us-not foreigners, nukes and military not for us, but fully OK for foreigners, especially dangerous world nation entities.
What kind of imbeciles got us into this mess?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 05:13:26 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions