Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi gives update on husband Paul's recovery after hammer attack: 'It's going to be a long h  (Read 978 times)

Online libertybele

...hmm....Nancy needs to step down to care for her recovering husband.  :whistle:

Nancy Pelosi gives update on husband Paul's recovery after hammer attack: 'It's going to be a long haul'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi gave an update on her husband's condition Friday, a week after San Francisco police say an intruder broke into their home, awoke him around 2 a.m. and fractured his skull with a hammer.

"It is with a grateful heart that I thank you for being here, with, coming together this morning, usually we're [scheduled for] Wednesday, but Paul came home yesterday, that enables me to be at home with all of you," Speaker Pelosi said in a video posted to her Team Pelosi YouTube channel.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for your kind words, your prayers and your good wishes for Paul," she continued. "It's going to be a long haul, but he will be well, and it's just so tragic how it happened, but nonetheless we have to be optimistic, he's surrounded by family so that's a wonderful thing."

The House Speaker flew back from Washington last week to be with her husband, and the couple's adult children have been seen coming and going from the Pacific Heights home............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nancy-pelosi-gives-update-husband-pauls-recovery-after-hammer-attack-its-going-to-be-long-haul
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nancy is gonna kick his ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online libertybele

Nancy is gonna kick his ass.

She already had him hammer whacked.  Maybe she got sick of his rendezvous. Ultimately I think it was to bring negative attention to the GOP and J6 which I don't think worked.  It's a win-win for her -- if the DEMS lose she can save face and say it's time to enjoy retirement and take care of her Paulie.  If she stays in power, she can continue to throw a pity party.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She already had him hammer whacked.  Maybe she got sick of his rendezvous. Ultimately I think it was to bring negative attention to the GOP and J6 which I don't think worked.  It's a win-win for her -- if the DEMS lose she can save face and say it's time to enjoy retirement and take care of her Paulie.  If she stays in power, she can continue to throw a pity party.
I bet Hillary is jealous she didn't think about having this done to Bill when she was running for resident, all the sympathy votes PLUS a little revenge to boot.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I bet Hillary is jealous she didn't think about having this done to Bill when she was running for resident, all the sympathy votes PLUS a little revenge to boot.
She would have needed a real good alibi...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GtHawk

Bubba ain't as harmless as Pelosi's husband. He was even smart enough to pimp-out Hillary so she would take all the heat and leave him looking harmless.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

Well she's gotten away with all those Arkancides......so far :shrug:

Online GtHawk

@GtHawk

Bubba ain't as harmless as Pelosi's husband. He was even smart enough to pimp-out Hillary so she would take all the heat and leave him looking harmless.
Bubba ain't what he used to be and the shrew would still like to be resident, a dead or badly injured Bubba would sure get her an awful lot of sympathy votes.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One thing we have learned this week.......

Nanzi is the most powerful Beard in the World. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

The Long knives are going to be out for her after the midterm so she’s probably trying to find an excuse to duck out early and try to avoid that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

Anyone check Bruce Lindsey's whereabouts?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps she'll jump on that ambassadorship to Italy, just to get Paul out of the country, and out of the news...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The Long knives are going to be out for her after the midterm so she’s probably trying to find an excuse to duck out early and try to avoid that

I think so, too.

Offline verga

Hey if I was married to her, I woulds consider switching from time to time.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.