Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden just went to California and announced he will shut down coal plants all across Ameri  (Read 669 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Okay, this guy's not just a demented egomaniac, he's flat out retarded! Americas in the middle of an energy crisis solely due to the actions of him and other democrats and this is telling people he is going to make things worse by removing cheap consistent electricity that they will need to charge all those electric cars Brandon plans on forcing them to buy?

C'mon man! There is only one explanation for this and all the other spew coming from Brandon, he is deliberately throwing the election to the republicans.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Festerman just shit his pants.  Can't wait for Oz to jump on this.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Does anyone have the actual percentage coal represents in the American energy market?

It's gotta be a chunk...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... and electricity rates will skyrocket all across America.

That closed coal power plant in Somerset, MA, was going to be put to use as a staging ground for the construction of Cape Wind ... WHICH WAS JUST CANCELLED!  There will be no windmills replacing that closed coal-fired power plant.

National Grid customers can thank Joe Biden for the 64% increase that went into effect Nov. 1st.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 12:16:47 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

BRANDON YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!  
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Does anyone have the actual percentage coal represents in the American energy market?

It's gotta be a chunk...
21.8% https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

21.8% https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=427&t=3

Thanks... Like I said, a fair chunk... Make energy 25% less available and what would happen to already high prices? These people have no ability to reason.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As far as Brandon.....   Ron White said it best.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.