Author Topic: Liz versus Tulsi... Don Surber  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz versus Tulsi... Don Surber
« on: November 04, 2022, 08:45:06 pm »
Friday, November 04, 2022
Liz versus Tulsi

I call it the battle of turncoats. I trust neither Liz Cheney nor Tulsi Gabbard. The fact that both opposed Trump (oh yes, the little surfer girl ran for president as a Never Trump Democrat) is part of it. But mainly I distrust them because they have turned on their own parties.

Of the two, Liz has it harder because her switch is to Democrats in a Republican year. She went down to Arizona to try and save Secretary of State Katie Hobbs from the Queen of MAGA, Kari Lake. It is almost unfair.

Tulsi stayed home and tweeted, "Kari Lake is a leader who puts people first, is fighting for border security, energy independence, public safety, and other policies that actually make life better and more affordable for the American people."

As NBC said with an understatement worthy of a Brit, "Impact of Cheney's endorsement for Democrats expected to be limited."

Liz couldn't get herself elected these days. The Wyoming Republican Party gave her an early retirement from Congress.

more
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2022/11/liz-versus-tulsi.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Liz versus Tulsi... Don Surber
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 08:55:41 pm »
Good article

There’s some that treat Tulsi Gabbard as the second coming of Ronald Reagan. But she is a leftist.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy