Author Topic: New Climate Omen appears: Glowing crystal jellyfish are telling you to install solar panels  (Read 248 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New Climate Omen appears: Glowing crystal jellyfish are telling you to install solar panels
By Jo Nova
Aequorea victoria, Bioluminescent crystal jellyfish.

Lo behold, I give you the sign of doom. Bioluminescent jellyfish have traveled from the Pacific to the UK to warn of climate change.

We know this because citizen scientists have been tracking jellyfish for at least 20 years of the Holocene, if not the other 12,000 years, and they noticed things have not stayed exactly the same.

We don’t understand the underlying ocean gyrations, currents, jellyfish biology, or long term cycles of anything, but the team collected 1,315 sightings in the last year, which is a big number. Lordy, in waters surrounding 66 million people, it amounts to them counting three or four jellyfish a day.

https://joannenova.com.au/2022/11/new-climate-omen-appears-glowing-crystal-jellyfish-are-telling-you-to-install-solar-panels/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=new-climate-omen-appears-glowing-crystal-jellyfish-are-telling-you-to-install-solar-panels
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 03:01:48 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Since I live in Michigan, Australian omens don't apply to me, do they?   :scared smiley:   
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 03:05:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson