Author Topic: More Iranian ‘killers’ for Russia, US will target them, but in 2023  (Read 254 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
More Iranian ‘killers’ for Russia, US will target them, but in 2023
By Boyko Nikolov on November 2, 2022

PANAGYURISHTE ($1=1.98 Bulgarian Levs) — Iran no longer hides deliveries to Russia. Despite the timid PR attempts of the Kremlin – Russia too. The bad news for Ukraine is not the Iranian weapons, but the time. Ukraine and the US are racing against time, and in May Washington wrote off 2022 as the year for a major Ukrainian success. Everything is focused on 2023 when Ukraine is expected to win. Here is the situation:

Russia is buying another 450 Shahed-series kamikaze drones, as well as an untold number of surface-to-surface ballistic missiles. The information was provided by CNN, citing Western military officials who are familiar with the Ukrainian crisis and monitor developments on all fronts of the war.

Fateh and Zolfaghar are the short-range ballistic missiles that Tehran will sell to Russia. The deal was concluded early last month, on October 6, and this news was confirmed by senior Iranian officials. Reuters quoted them in its report on the situation in Ukraine. Moreover, as a signal of a deal between Moscow and Tehran, the meeting in Moscow very recently between the Iranian First Vice President Mohammad Mohbar and senior military representatives of the IRGC is pointed out.

Russia has failed in the production of its own drones in recent years. First, Moscow clearly did not foresee in time that these weapons systems would play a significant role in the war. As if there was not enough evidence of their role and effectiveness in Libya, Syria, and Nagorno-Karabagh. Recently, a senior military officer admitted that Russian drones do not meet the requirements, which casts serious doubt on the state tests conducted over the years, or the procedure for conducting them.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/amp/2022/11/02/more-iranian-killers-for-russia-us-will-target-them-but-in-2023/

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: More Iranian ‘killers’ for Russia, US will target them, but in 2023
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2022, 11:17:55 am »
More Iranian ‘killers’ for Russia, US will target them, but in 2023

Or whenever they get around to it.  They've got important things to do first like monitor CRT studies, gay rights studies, pronoun usage, etc. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2022, 11:30:03 am »
Or whenever they get around to it.  They've got important things to do first like monitor CRT studies, gay rights studies, pronoun usage, etc. :whistle:

Exactly.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2022, 12:41:20 pm »
Ukraine and the US are racing against time, and in May Washington wrote off 2022 as the year for a major Ukrainian success. Everything is focused on 2023 when Ukraine is expected to win.

In May, Washington was finally getting around to delivering weapons promised in 2021.  If Washington had gotten on board early, we would be celebrating Ukraine's victory in 2022.  Washington's focus in 2023 is to drag this war into 2024.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-