Author Topic: Video: Biden’s Handlers Told Him To Play His Sympathy Card Last Night – That Was The Worst Advise So  (Read 282 times)

Offline LMAO

His handlers have been giving him bad advice up to this point so what’s another one
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Won't too dumb, too ignorant, doesn't know what he's doing Joe manages to make everything much worst after this coming election and the usual deniers are just as shocked after the election as they were Joes last election?  I think its just fools love to be surprised, and happy when the price of everything doubles after the election and even more jobs move to China.
Doobie Bros.  WHAT A FOOL BELIEVES, again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again and again, and again.  Bring the crying towels after the election, especially after far worst election fraud, and democrats dying from laughing to hard and too much!
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Man, i'm tellyah, i sure didn't see that one coming!  Or any of the others in the past!
Doobie Bros!!!!!!!!!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions