Author Topic: Nolte: Biden Says Midterms Could ‘Easily Be Illegitimate,’ Then Blasts Election Deniers  (Read 307 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nolte: Biden Says Midterms Could ‘Easily Be Illegitimate,’ Then Blasts Election Deniers

JOHN NOLTE3 Nov 20222,472

His Fraudulency Joe Biden raged against election deniers on Wednesday. You know, how they are a threat to our democracy and all that. And yet, this comes after Biden told the country the 2022 midterm elections could “easily be illegitimate.”

During his Wednesday night speech, Joe Biden, who is a proven racist and has been credibly accused of sexual assault, said the following:

As I stand here today, there are candidates running for every level of office in America. For governor, Congress, attorney general, secretary of state, who won’t commit, that will not commit to accepting the results of the election that they’re running in. This is a path to chaos in America. It’s unprecedented. It’s unlawful, and it’s un-American.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/03/nolte-biden-says-midterms-could-easily-be-illegitimate-then-blasts-election-deniers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This almost more than anything is why I hope they get waxed Tuesday. After spouting off continually about election deniers, please, oh please question the election after that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Martial law is always a threatened tactic of this mega-lo-maniac President, who has no clue as to who he is or what he is doing.  A fool told me this is so.
 :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions