Author Topic: My Newly Published Inspirational Science Book  (Read 47972 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
My Newly Published Inspirational Science Book
« on: November 03, 2022, 04:14:44 pm »
http://BrilliantCreations-TheWonder.blogspot.com

Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life by John Phillip Jaeger is a book that arrests the attention of readers and forces them to reflect, think, meditate, and even pray; it is one of the finest books I have read on nature and one that will have an irresistible appeal to fans of physics.

The author examines some of the wonderful, albeit, mysterious traits and elements of nature with brilliance and intelligence. He articulates the limitless possibilities and discoveries that nature holds in store for humanity, its intelligent resilience, the perpetual motion of electrons, the differentiation of elements, the speed of light, the inscrutable nature of the stars and their arrangements, the irresistible force of gravity, the abundance of resources in nature, and a lot more. And each of these fascinating discussions opens a portal where the mind gazes in wonder at the amazing realities and mysteries of life.

Brilliant Creations is a work of pure genius, a compendium of essays that assert the power of nature, exploring its profound laws and unalloyed beauty while capturing a hidden intelligence that animates it. The author allows readers to see how everything is connected and invites them to reflect on some of the urgent existential questions. This is a timely book that reaffirms the power of nature and that invites us to connect with nature in ways that are healthy, especially at a time of rapid climate crisis. It is detailed and rich in its observations, and the author leaves readers with no doubt that this work is extensively researched. The writing is fluid and John Phillip Jaeger demonstrates a keen awareness to steer away from scientific jargon, making his thoughts utterly accessible to readers. This is a book that inspires pure contemplation of nature and one that appreciates science while pointing out that there is more to Mother Nature than the human mind can perceive.

REVIEWED BY DANIEL RHODES
Review Date: July 24, 2022
Category: Non-Fiction - Inspirational

The Book Commentary

I would be happy to mail a personalized, autographed book to any of my friends here at GOP Briefing Room for less than the Amazon price.  Just contact me. 

You can read John Orosz, M.D. review on Amazon.  He calls it "beyond incredible.  It should be required reading for every literate adult."

BatCat said:
"I downloaded a copy of your book, Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life from Amazon and found it to be an excellent read and scientific in nature."

Dave:
"The subject matter is both scientific and a little spiritual. (They are not mutually exclusive.) The author’s insights are fascinating and clearly set forth. It teaches some remarkable things many of us non-scientists may not have known or grasped very well before. Absolutely worth the time spent reading it. In fact, I will be re-reading it. Highly recommended."
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 05:47:15 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: My Newly Published Inspirational Science Book
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 02:27:20 am »
As the frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum changes, the very properties of the energy itself change.
In the visible range, electromagnetic radiation (called “light” within this narrow range) is stopped by most, but strangely not ALL matter.  Glass, water, and special kinds of plastic are transparent to EMR.

One of the many profound aspects of EMR is how it changes to penetrate matter when it gets both longer and shorter.  Hence we can take x-rays and transmit radio messages through a wide variety of matter that no light in the visible spectrum can pass through.

Marvelous.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 03:30:49 am »
We think we know a lot, but the reality is that we have barely scratched the surface.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 08:41:00 pm »
“Nature is God’s greatest evangelist.”

Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758, Theologian and Philosopher)

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 07:48:44 pm »
We think we know a lot, but the reality is that we have barely scratched the surface.

I play tennis and I know things.

It's a really, really big surface.   You don't have to know everything in order to know a lot.
Chemistry, business, investments, flying, marathons, scuba diving, snow skiing, water skiing, world travel,
dirt bike riding, salt water fishing.  I bet there is not a fisherman in the Room who can tell everyone the
precise method of setting your drag washers to catch a big fish, not so much in fresh water where the little
fish swim, but out in the ocean......

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 10:05:50 pm »
I play tennis and I know things.

It's a really, really big surface.   You don't have to know everything in order to know a lot.
Chemistry, business, investments, flying, marathons, scuba diving, snow skiing, water skiing, world travel,
dirt bike riding, salt water fishing.  I bet there is not a fisherman in the Room who can tell everyone the
precise method of setting your drag washers to catch a big fish, not so much in fresh water where the little
fish swim, but out in the ocean......

You know things, I know things, every person on this planet knows things, but when you add all that up and compare it to the universe of things there are to know, it is but a grain of sand on the beach.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 10:06:44 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 11:05:08 pm »
Science nerds don't know everything.

Everything we think we know is open to challenge, refutation, debate, and revision at all times.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2023, 09:29:34 pm »
You know things, I know things, every person on this planet knows things, but when you add all that up and compare it to the universe of things there are to know, it is but a grain of sand on the beach.

That's the way God made it. Wouldn't it be boring to have reached the end of the information line.
Ho hum.  Still lots for the youth to discover, always.  Think about it.
Everything around you is a miracle.  Everything you touch is defined as a "fluctuating quantized probability wavefunction."

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 09:31:44 pm »

Everything we think we know is open to challenge, refutation, debate, and revision at all times.

Not remotely true.
Not even close. 
I know who I am,who my parents and family and friends are. The things I know how to do are not open to
challenge or refutation. I can fly a Cessna 172 capably.  No revision is possible of this inalienable fact and many others.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 10:48:49 pm »
That's the way God made it. Wouldn't it be boring to have reached the end of the information line.
Ho hum.  Still lots for the youth to discover, always.  Think about it.
Everything around you is a miracle.  Everything you touch is defined as a "fluctuating quantized probability wavefunction."

You are preaching to the choir, my friend! I don't recall exactly how old I was but very young when one day I was propped up against a tree trunk not really thinking of much at all when a leaf fell on my lap.  I picked it up and examined it closely.  From that day to this, I have never, even for one moment, doubted the existence of God. There is just too much otherwise unexplainable order for it to be otherwise.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod2

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2023, 04:24:48 pm »
Moved to appropriate category

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2023, 05:12:36 pm »

My dad used to say, "No matter how much you know,
every single person out there knows things that you don't."
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2023, 01:12:29 am »

1. Your name is open to revision.
2.  Your sex is open to revision.
3.  Your home is open to revision.
Are you getting any of this?
4.  The square root of 25 is open to revision.
5.  The gravitational constant is open to revision.
6.  The speed of light in a vacuum is open to revision.
7.  The outcome of every battle in history is open to revision.
8.  The primary language spoken in any country is open to revision.

How many hundreds or thousands of known points should I write down before you admit
to your nonsense?