Exclusive Content > News

My Newly Published Inspirational Science Book

(1/3) > >>

ChemEngrMBA:
http://BrilliantCreations-TheWonder.blogspot.com

Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life by John Phillip Jaeger is a book that arrests the attention of readers and forces them to reflect, think, meditate, and even pray; it is one of the finest books I have read on nature and one that will have an irresistible appeal to fans of physics.

The author examines some of the wonderful, albeit, mysterious traits and elements of nature with brilliance and intelligence. He articulates the limitless possibilities and discoveries that nature holds in store for humanity, its intelligent resilience, the perpetual motion of electrons, the differentiation of elements, the speed of light, the inscrutable nature of the stars and their arrangements, the irresistible force of gravity, the abundance of resources in nature, and a lot more. And each of these fascinating discussions opens a portal where the mind gazes in wonder at the amazing realities and mysteries of life.

Brilliant Creations is a work of pure genius, a compendium of essays that assert the power of nature, exploring its profound laws and unalloyed beauty while capturing a hidden intelligence that animates it. The author allows readers to see how everything is connected and invites them to reflect on some of the urgent existential questions. This is a timely book that reaffirms the power of nature and that invites us to connect with nature in ways that are healthy, especially at a time of rapid climate crisis. It is detailed and rich in its observations, and the author leaves readers with no doubt that this work is extensively researched. The writing is fluid and John Phillip Jaeger demonstrates a keen awareness to steer away from scientific jargon, making his thoughts utterly accessible to readers. This is a book that inspires pure contemplation of nature and one that appreciates science while pointing out that there is more to Mother Nature than the human mind can perceive.

REVIEWED BY DANIEL RHODES
Review Date: July 24, 2022
Category: Non-Fiction - Inspirational

The Book Commentary

I would be happy to mail a personalized, autographed book to any of my friends here at GOP Briefing Room for less than the Amazon price.  Just contact me. 

You can read John Orosz, M.D. review on Amazon.  He calls it "beyond incredible.  It should be required reading for every literate adult."

BatCat said:
"I downloaded a copy of your book, Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life from Amazon and found it to be an excellent read and scientific in nature."

Dave:
"The subject matter is both scientific and a little spiritual. (They are not mutually exclusive.) The author’s insights are fascinating and clearly set forth. It teaches some remarkable things many of us non-scientists may not have known or grasped very well before. Absolutely worth the time spent reading it. In fact, I will be re-reading it. Highly recommended."

ChemEngrMBA:
As the frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum changes, the very properties of the energy itself change.
In the visible range, electromagnetic radiation (called “light” within this narrow range) is stopped by most, but strangely not ALL matter.  Glass, water, and special kinds of plastic are transparent to EMR.

One of the many profound aspects of EMR is how it changes to penetrate matter when it gets both longer and shorter.  Hence we can take x-rays and transmit radio messages through a wide variety of matter that no light in the visible spectrum can pass through.

Marvelous.

Bigun:
We think we know a lot, but the reality is that we have barely scratched the surface.

Bigun:
“Nature is God’s greatest evangelist.”

Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758, Theologian and Philosopher)

ChemEngrMBA:

--- Quote from: Bigun on January 15, 2023, 03:30:49 am ---We think we know a lot, but the reality is that we have barely scratched the surface.

--- End quote ---

I play tennis and I know things.

It's a really, really big surface.   You don't have to know everything in order to know a lot.
Chemistry, business, investments, flying, marathons, scuba diving, snow skiing, water skiing, world travel,
dirt bike riding, salt water fishing.  I bet there is not a fisherman in the Room who can tell everyone the
precise method of setting your drag washers to catch a big fish, not so much in fresh water where the little
fish swim, but out in the ocean......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version