Author Topic: The Science Fraud  (Read 4337 times)

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The Science Fraud
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2022, 07:37:13 pm »
"The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that's all we know about it." - Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2022, 05:05:39 pm »
Scientific Hoaxes

1.  Global Starvation Predicted by Thomas Malthus - 1798

Malthus' "Essay on the Principles of Population" was published in 1798.  In it, a scientific treatise proposed global starvation as the worldwide population was to far outstrip mankind's ability to grow crops to feed humanity.  Both Charles Darwin and Wallace independantly arrived at similar theories of Natural Selection after reading Malthus.

2.  Haekel's Faked Drawings circa 1870
"Ontogony recapitulates phylogeny."  Everyone in biology classes learned this elementary proverb of Darwinism.  Except it was a fraud.
"Haeckel had exaggerated the similarities [between embryos of different species] by idealizations and omissions. He also, in some cases — in a procedure that can only be called fraudulent — simply copied the same figure over and over again.…Haeckel’s drawings never fooled expert embryologists, who recognized his fudgings right from the start ." - Harvard biology professor Stephen J Gould

3.  Piltdown Man
Eoanthropus dawsoni, or Piltdown man, was found in a gravel pit at Piltdown in Sussex in 1912 by Charles Dawson, and for 40 years Piltdown man, with his huge, humanlike braincase and apelike jaw, remained on display in what is now the Natural History Museum in London as an example of the notorious "missing link" between humanity and its primate ancestors.
On November 21, 1953, however, scientists pronounced it a crude forgery, the marriage of a modern human skull and an orangutan's jaw, and decided that the entire package of fossil fragments at Piltdown - which included a ludicrous prehistoric cricket bat - had been planted by someone.
The world of paleontology went pink, and the conspiracy theorists went ape. There was no shortage of potentially guilty men to name, and for the next five decades, they named them.

4. The Miller-Urey Experiment - 1953
Single-digit percentages of two or three different amino acids were produced in precise laboratory experiments, beginning with water, nitrogen, oxygen, and high voltages of electricity, intended to simulate primordial earth conditions.  This electrified the evolutionary biology community into making yet another quantum extrapolation leap of pseudo-science.  Only decades later was the finding made that primordial conditions were not at all like those of the Miller-Urey Experiment, where by the way, a hopelessly inadequate number of hopelessly dilute amino acids had been synthesized in racemic mixtures, rather than the levorotary, optically active enantiomers of which living tissue is comprised.

5.  The amazing Tasaday tribe
In 1971 Manuel Elizalde, a Philippine government minister, discovered a small stone age tribe living in utter isolation on the island of Mindanao. These people, the Tasaday, spoke a strange language, gathered wild food, used stone tools, lived in caves, wore leaves for clothes, and settled matters by gentle persuasion. They made love, not war, and became icons of innocence; reminders of a vanished Eden.
They also made the television news headlines, the cover of National Geographic, were the subject of a bestselling book, and were visited by Charles A Lindbergh and Gina Lollobrigida. Anthropologists tried to get a more sustained look, but President Marcos declared a 45,000-acre Tasaday reserve and closed it to all visitors.
After Marcos was deposed in 1986, two journalists got in and found that the Tasaday lived in houses, traded smoked meat with local farmers, wore Levi's T-shirts and spoke a recognizable local dialect. The Tasadays explained that they had only moved into caves, donned leaves and performed for cameras under pressure from Elizalde - who had fled the country in 1983 along with millions from a foundation set up to protect the Tasaday. Elizalde died in 1997.

5.  Global Starvation Predicted by The Club of Rome - 1972
Intellectuals calling themselves The Club of Rome commissioned "The Limits to Growth" predicting mass starvation based on the same principles as those used by Thomas Malthus 226 years earlier.  It was published in 1972.

6.  Archaeoraptor Liaoningensis: Fake Dinosaur-bird ancestor
National Geographic magazine November, 1999
Dinosaur bones were put together with the bones of a newer species of bird and they tried to pass it off as a very important new evolutionary intermediate.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, it is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2022, 12:56:51 am »
http://TheGlobalWarmingScam.blogspot.com

Please provide me with any additional information not shown on The Global Warming Scam or The Global Warming Fraud at wordpress.  It will take you about a day to review everything on just those two sites.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2023, 07:24:48 pm »
There are only 47 that actually type anything.  Also, with the 104-key scenario, you have to allow for multiple spellings of each word mixing upper case and lowercase.  So each 5-letter word would have 32 possible ways of spelling it.

Thirty-one of those thirty-two "possible ways" of spelling a word would be wrong, wouldn't they.
When Richard Dawkins proclaims the magic of "selection," he never allows for incorrect spelling. 
Nor does a polypeptide sequence allow for an incorrect insertion into the long chain.
For example, sickle cell anemia is caused by a single incorrect amino acid inserted into the 528 link
sequence of hemoglobin.  It causes chronic shortage of oxygen and can be fatal.  That's just ONE
"misspelling" of 528.  Titin has ~34,000 sequences.  There are around 10,000 others as well.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2023, 02:15:18 pm »
"The science is in" on *climate change*, and on *Darwinian evolution*, and on *Covid-19 jabs and masks*.

"The experts say....."

The experts SAID:

"There’s no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance.” – Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, 2007
“iPhone will crash in flames.” – Tech Author David Platt
“Will fail badly.” -Tech Journalist Bill Ray

"Space travel is bunk." - Sir Harold Spencer Jones, Astronomer Royal of the UK, 1957 (two weeks later Sputnik orbited the Earth).
 "There will never be a bigger plane built." - A Boeing engineer, after the first flight of the 247, a twin engine plane that holds ten people.

Medical doctors and nurses combined kill 250,000 – 400,000 patients every year through malpractice, according to scholarly studies.

I have many, many more such "experts say" quotes, for anyone interested.

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2023, 12:42:49 am »
The fatuous pretense that a "fluctuation in a quantum vacuum made the universe defies science, rationality, and reason.

You know that old saying, "I came into this world with nothing and I've still got most of it"?
Well,
This observation just popped into my head this week. (1998)
 Let me explain.
I just finished reading The Science of God by Gerald L Schroeder. Fascinating book.

Reflecting on God's creation made me think of His engineering efficiency.
Engineers always try to optimize their use of materials. Hence they build hollow things because a hollow tube is much stronger than a solid one of the same weight.
Bones are hollow, bridge frames are hollow, and so forth.
Interestingly, atoms are hollow too. I recently calculated that only 1 part in 100,000,000,000,000,000 of an atom is matter. The rest is nothing.
Now let's address the universe. The universe consists of roughly
10^56 grams of matter. As I recall, this is spread over 10^28 feet in diameter. Here's the math.
10^28 cubed is 10^84 cubic feet.
Now since the universe consists of about 90% hydrogen and 8% helium, we could use hydrogen as a good approximation for everything. Our sun is 1.4 times the density of water.
Water is 62.416 pounds per cubic foot at 32 degrees F.
62 x 1.4 = approximately 87 pounds per cubic foot.
Therefore 10^56 / 87 pounds per cubic foot = 1.15 x 10^54 cubic feet.
Dividing the volume of all matter, 10^54 cubic feet, by the volume of the entire universe, 10^84, gives us one part in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one part in 10^30.
In other words, for every cubic mile of stuff there is, you have to travel ten billion miles, on average, to find the next cubic mile of it. Pluto is "only" 3.6 billion miles from our sun. So overall, the universe has about one third of a cubic mile of hydrogen (and helium, etc) for every volume the size of our solar system.
God made the universe out of nothing.  Nothing in science can be twisted to provide any naturalistic explanation.
(Well then who made God?) 
If someone made God, He wouldn’t be God, would He? – Professor John Lennox, Oxford University

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2023, 05:01:15 pm »
The density of a neutron is approx 2.7E11 kg/cm3.  That should give you some idea of how much empty space is in an atom.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2023, 06:42:15 pm »
The density of a neutron is approx 2.7E11 kg/cm3.  That should give you some idea of how much empty space is in an atom.

You have to wonder what it is made of...
What is the difference between the material in a neutron and a proton and an electron?
What would they look like if we could see a bucketful of each, and feel them?