Author Topic: Defying Media Doomsters, 2022 Hurricane Season Ending With A Whimper  (Read 215 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY LINNEA LUEKEN ON NOV 2, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Defying Media Doomsters, 2022 Hurricane Season Ending With A Whimper

hurricane michael spaceWhile announcing the formation of the latest named storm, recent AccuWeather forecasts say the 2022 hurricane season isn’t over yet, saying that there is still potential for tropical storms to form in the Caribbean and Western Atlantic this month.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/defying-media-doomsters-2022-hurricane-season-ending-with-a-whimper/

However, they also acknowledge that this hurricane season has been less active than expected. [bold, links added]

Media outlets enthusiastically shared predictions of an above-normal season, supposedly spurred by climate change, and largely fell silent as the season did not yield many named storms.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Defying Media Doomsters, 2022 Hurricane Season Ending With A Whimper
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2022, 01:55:50 pm »
Not willing to let it go, the dogs of weather fear are hyping a storm that could turn into a tropical depression that could morph into a Tropical storm before becoming a hurricane and might hit Florida...maybe next week.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.