Author Topic: With The United Nations, Climate Doomsday Is Nigh—Again  (Read 193 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
With The United Nations, Climate Doomsday Is Nigh—Again
« on: November 02, 2022, 04:51:51 pm »
WRITTEN BY WSJ EDITORIAL BOARD ON NOV 2, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

With The United Nations, Climate Doomsday Is Nigh—Again

Human beings, the wretches, continue to disappoint the savants at the United Nations, and never more than on climate change.

The global body announced last week that despite all of the world’s climate sacrifices and trillions of dollars in renewable spending, we’re all still doomed unless mankind makes radical changes in lifestyles and standards of living. [bold, links added]

The 2015 Paris climate agreement required countries to commit to reducing their emissions to keep the world from warming more than 1.5 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/with-the-united-nations-climate-doomsday-is-nigh-again/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 04:56:04 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: With The United Nations, Climate Doomsday Is Nigh—Again
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2022, 06:01:39 pm »
Doom Avoidance is a very large, lucrative industry.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright