Author Topic: UN Wants $4-$6 Trillion To Prop Up Its Failing Global Warming Program  (Read 304 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
UN Wants $4-$6 Trillion To Prop Up Its Failing Global Warming Program

POSTED BY: MIKE SHEDLOCK VIA MISHTALK NOVEMBER 1, 2022

The UN’s global warming hoopla has nothing to do with climate, but rather with stampeding the world into Sustainable Development, aka Technocracy. Virtually none of goals have been met after already spending hundreds of billions in misplaced activities. The answer? Throw more money at it – except the UN doesn’t have any money of its own. So, it demands massive new funding from the sucker nations that already support it. ⁃ TN Editor

Scaremongering Continues

The Guardian reports UN finds ‘no credible pathway to 1.5C in place’

The UN environment report analysed the gap between the CO2 cuts pledged by countries and the cuts needed to limit any rise in global temperature to 1.5C, the internationally agreed target. Progress has been “woefully inadequate” it concluded.

Current pledges for action by 2030, if delivered in full, would mean a rise in global heating of about 2.5C and catastrophic extreme weather around the world. A rise of 1C to date has caused climate disasters in countries from Pakistan to Puerto Rico.

If the long-term pledges by countries to hit net zero emissions by 2050 were delivered, global temperature would rise by 1.8C. But the glacial pace of action means meeting even this temperature limit was not credible, the UN report said.

A study published this week found “large consensus” across all published research that new oil and gas fields are “incompatible” with the 1.5C target.

https://www.technocracy.news/un-wants-4-6-trillion-to-prop-up-its-failing-global-warming-program/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: UN Wants $4-$6 Trillion To Prop Up Its Failing Global Warming Program
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 07:12:00 pm »
More climate extortion. :baby:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 07:18:55 pm »
The UN can go piss up a rope as far as I'm concerned!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 07:33:03 pm »
UN Wants $4-$6 Trillion To Prop Up Its Failing Global Warming Program Install Global Dictatorship By 2030

Title fixed for greater accuracy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 07:42:34 pm »
Perhaps they could get China, India, ME, Africa and all other non-compliant nations on the phone. :shrug:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2022, 07:42:49 pm »
It makes more sense to sow more plants for the CO2, and to nuke dormant volcanoes to lower global temperatures.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2022, 08:10:24 pm »
The UN can go piss up a rope as far as I'm concerned!

Yup.