Author Topic: Biden to give speech on threats to democracy from Capitol Hill on Wednesday  (Read 3132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jim Benson
@jmbenson1491
·
8m
"The soul of America." I hate how dems invoke America when they pander for votes... that's the only time they care about America, imo.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If you want affordable, reliable energy, you need to vote Republican.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
·
17m
BIDEN: "We don't settle our differences in America with a riot, a mob, or a bullet or a hammer, we settle them peacefully at the battle box - ballot box."
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden was confusing 'ballot box' with 'Battebots'.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Biden says it's "Unlawful" and "Unamerican" to not commit to blindly accepting the results of an election'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1587948552918949888

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... blindly accept the results of an election, like the Dems in Palm Beach County, Florida, in 2000?

When does a life begin for a pregnant chad?

« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 11:58:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thomas Sowell
@TheThomasSowell
·

Republicans did win the Civil War. That’s why there is no more slavery. It was a Republican president who issued the Emancipation Proclamation. It was a Republican-controlled Congress that voted for the 13th Amendment, outlawing slavery
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
·
19m
Biden just wrapped up a primetime speech six days before the election. Here are the number of times he mentioned…

Border: 0️⃣
Crime: 0️⃣
Inflation: 0️⃣
Supply chain: 0️⃣
Gas prices: 0️⃣
China: 0️⃣
Education: 0️⃣
Military: 0️⃣
Police: 0️⃣
Fentanyl: 0️⃣

Priorities?
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Voting is not a threat to democracy, Joe. It's a threat to your tyranny.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

The death rattle of a dying presidency
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 November 2, 2022 8:16pm EDT
Biden suggests voting for Republicans is a threat to democracy
Biden singles out 'MAGA Republicans' as a threat, but most in GOP are supportive of Trump
Haris Alic
By Haris Alic | Fox News

President Biden urged Democrats on Wednesday to show up at the polls during next week's midterm elections or "allow the dark forces that thirst for power" to chip away at American democracy.

Biden urged a crowd of supporters at a Democratic National Committee event inside Union Station in Washington, D.C. not to take the election for granted. The president argued that Democrats had to show up at the polls because Republicans could not be entrusted with political power. 

"We're facing a defining moment," said Biden. "We must with one overwhelming, unified voice speak, as a country and say there's no place for voter intimidation or political violence in America."

During his remarks, Biden leaned heavily on past rhetoric painting the midterms as an opportunity to rebuff the GOP's political extremism.

"It's estimated that more than 300 [GOP] election deniers are on the ballot all across America this year," said Biden. "This is not about me … It's about the durability of our democracy."

Biden's comments come less than a week after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband was violently attacked in San Francisco, California. While the motive for the assault remains uncertain, Democrats have been quick to claim that years of GOP criticism made Pelosi and her family targets.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-speech
Support the USO

Jimmy Failla
@jimmyfailla
·2m

That Biden speech REALLY moved the needle … into his donors arms. This Presidency is over.

Tweet of the night!     

"Tucker Carlson: "Standing at this monument to his own failures [Union Station], Biden proceeded to do what he now so commonly does, bark at the rest of us for our moral failures. The guy who showered with his daughter is telling you you’re a bad person."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1587959923559768064

Online cato potatoe

Whoever writes the speeches for this pedophile can ESAD. 

Rich Baris "The People's Pundit"
@Peoples_Pundit

So, the closing argument really is to tell the nation that if you're unwilling to bow down, to suffer crippling inflation, to believe everything the regime says and to never question the government, then you're a threat to democracy.

Not sure that one is going to fly.

8:00 PM · Nov 2, 2022   ·Twitter Web App

Online libertybele

Whoever writes the speeches for this pedophile can ESAD.

Darn, I missed the speech, but I'll go along with the ESAD.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Darn, I missed the speech, but I'll go along with the ESAD.

I tried my best to miss it but everywhere I turned he was on!  Finally turned the TB off and put down the computer.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I tried my best to miss it but everywhere I turned he was on!  Finally turned the TB off and put down the computer.
I watched The Witcher on Netflix, no Brandon or ads, especially the vile democrat ads, so I had a pleasant day. And even though I didn't see or hear a single lie from Brandon I will go along with cato potatoe's ESAD.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 04:19:42 am by GtHawk »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Outrageous lies and blame Republicans for what democrats have done, seems to be all the democrats have left.  Pathetic times 10x.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions