Author Topic: US, Saudi Arabia on high alert over intel of impending Iranian attack: report  (Read 788 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
US, Saudi Arabia on high alert over intel of impending Iranian attack: report

The United States and Saudi Arabia are on high alert after Saudi intelligence shared with the U.S. indicated that Iran is expected to carry out an attack on targets in Saudi Arabia, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Officials from both countries reportedly told the Journal about the concern over coming attacks. Saudi officials said that in addition to Saudi Arabia, Iran is also looking to strike Erbil, Iraq, where U.S. troops are located. The planned attacks are said to be intended as a distraction from protests taking place in Iran against the Islamic nation's leadership.

Pentagon press secretary Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said Tuesday during a press briefing that the U.S. remains "concerned" about "the threat situation in the region" and is "in regular contact" with Saudi officials.

"We will reserve the right to protect and defend ourselves no matter where our forces are serving, whether in Iraq or elsewhere," Ryder said, declining to give information about any specific threat.............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-saudi-arabia-high-alert-intel-impending-iranian-attack-report
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Has Brandon told the Saudis yet that if they expect US support they better pony up more oil? Of course that would only be blackmail or pay to play if it was a republican doing it, with Brandon the democrats and their media lap dogs would call it statesmanship.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Has Brandon told the Saudis yet that if they expect US support they better pony up more oil? Of course that would only be blackmail or pay to play if it was a republican doing it, with Brandon the democrats and their media lap dogs would call it statesmanship.

The Saudi's realize that Joe is part of the problem.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I really love a war in the middle east.  The smell of burning oil fields in the morning is wonderful.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Pentagon press secretary Air Force Brig. Gen. Pat Ryder said Tuesday during a press briefing that the U.S. remains "concerned" about "the threat situation in the region" and is "in regular contact" with Saudi officials.

How much real information do you think the Saudis are sharing with the US,
knowing how in love Biden is with the "death to America" regime in Iran?

The only thing restraining Iran is the fact that
Israel is fully able and willing to vaporize them.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online DB

How much real information do you think the Saudis are sharing with the US,
knowing how in love Biden is with the "death to America" regime in Iran?

The only thing restraining Iran is the fact that
Israel is fully able and willing to vaporize them.

Iran probably has a nuke. They just need to test it.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Iran probably has a nuke. They just need to test it.

Go for it.   Prove it and lose it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
If carried out, this'll take oil to close to $150-$200/bbl.

World economies will start screeching to a halt with fuel shortages.

Anyone watching this as the 3rd Front of a Russian/Chicom/Iran manuever?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.