Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: 204K Migrants Apprehended in First Month of New Year — Up 28 Percent from Last October  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: 204K Migrants Apprehended in First Month of New Year — Up 28 Percent from Last October

BOB PRICE and RANDY CLARK2 Nov 202210

During the first month of the new fiscal year, Border Patrol agents apprehended approximately 204,000 migrants who illegally crossed the border between ports of entry. In October 2021, Agents apprehended a record-setting 159,113 migrants. This October shatters that record with an increase of more than 28 percent.

The apprehension by Border Patrol agents of more than 204,000 migrants in October represents the eighth-straight month where agents apprehended more than 200,000 migrants. The number of apprehensions this October comes from an unofficial report reviewed exclusively by Breitbart Texas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/11/02/exclusive-204k-migrants-apprehended-in-first-month-of-new-year-up-28-percent-from-last-october/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 05:28:10 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson