Author Topic: Venezuelan Migrants Attack Border Patrol Agents with Flag Pole in Texas  (Read 243 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Venezuelan Migrants Attack Border Patrol Agents with Flag Pole in Texas

BOB PRICE1 Nov 202233
3:47
Venezuelan migrants protesting changes in Biden Administration immigration policies attacked El Paso Border Patrol agents with a pole bearing a large flag from their home nation. Another migrant threw a rock at an agent, causing an injury. The agents responded by firing pepper balls to drive the migrants back to the river.

A group of mostly Venezuelan migrants crossed the Rio Grande into El Paso on Monday. Some of the migrants carried large flags in protest of a recent change in Biden administration immigration and border security policies, KVIA ABC7 in El Paso reported. One of the migrants reportedly assaulted at least one Border Patrol agent with the flag pole while another threw a rock which injured an agent. This prompted agents to fire pepper balls at the migrants.

The incident took place at about 12:20 p.m. on Monday when a group of Venezuelan migrants attempted to “illegally enter the United States while protesting along the Rio Grande International Boundary,” U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials said in a statement provided to Breitbart Texas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/11/01/venezuelan-migrants-attack-border-patrol-agents-with-flag-pole-in-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Venezuelan Migrants Attack Border Patrol Agents with Flag Pole in Texas
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 07:52:05 pm »
Shoot the bastards, make them feel like their home. I wonder are these some of the criminals they let out of prison to come here?