Author Topic: Video: Border Patrol fires crowd-control projectiles during tense clash with large group of migrants  (Read 320 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Border Patrol fires crowd-control projectiles during tense clash with large group of migrants who attempted to rush across southern border
NEWS
CANDACE HATHAWAY
November 01, 2022   

On Monday, a large group of migrants camping out in Juárez attempted to rush across the southern border into the United States, the El Paso Times reported. The migrants retreated into Mexico when Border Patrol officials responded to the tense exchange by firing crowd-control projectiles.

Venezuelan migrants recently expelled from the U.S. as a part of the Biden administration's new agreement with Mexico have set up a massive tent city along the southern bank of the Rio Grande. The migrants remain close to the border in hopes that they will have a chance to cross into the U.S. soon.

Since October 12, the United States has returned approximately 1,800 illegal Venezuelan migrants to Mexico. The Mexican government granted the expelled migrants a 180-day visa. Juárez Mayor Cruz Pérez Cuellar is now pressuring the Mexican federal government to also issue work authorization for the influx of new arrivals.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-border-patrol-fires-crowd-control-projectiles-during-tense-clash-with-large-group-of-migrants-who-attempted-to-rush-across-southern-border#toggle-gdpr
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
They should be using rubber bullets first.

If the rubber bullets fail to deter the invaders, then...