Author Topic: White House Announces Days Before Midterms That Biden Admin Will Help Pay Certain People’s Power Bil  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Announces Days Before Midterms That Biden Admin Will Help Pay Certain People’s Power Bills
By  Ben Zeisloft

Nov 2, 2022   DailyWire.com

The Biden administration announced on Wednesday, six days before the upcoming midterm elections, that the federal government would help pay power bills for qualifying low- and moderate-income households.

The administration will provide $4.5 billion through the Department of Health and Human Services to “help lower heating costs for American families this winter,” according to a press release from the White House. The funds will cover unpaid utility payments and “help families make cost-effective home energy repairs to lower their heating and cooling bills.”

Meanwhile, the administration emphasized $9 billion in funding from the Inflation Reduction Act that state and local governments can utilize to fund energy upgrades for 1.6 million homes, as well as various efforts from the Department of Energy to reduce power expenses.

According to the most recent winter fuels outlook from the Energy Information Administration, the average household primarily using natural gas for space heating will spend $931 on power from October to March, marking a $206 increase since last year. Energy expenses have been a primary factor behind inflation reaching four-decade highs.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-house-announces-days-before-midterms-that-biden-admin-will-help-pay-certain-peoples-power-bills
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Of course they will.

Everyone is seeing substantial increase in electricity and home heating costs heading into Winter.

Government creates a problem. The solution is more Government.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

Unfortunately, these people are gonna need some kind of aid this winter because it’s too late to implement good policy now that will help them

But never again should this country be put in this position
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline berdie

This reminds me of the Obama worshipper proclaiming that O would pay her car payment and every other bill she had.

Joey is just carrying on an old family tradition.