Author Topic: Two Republican Victims of Political Violence Urge Compassion for Pelosi; 'Don't Make Everything Abou  (Read 578 times)

Offline libertybele

Two Republican Victims of Political Violence Urge Compassion for Pelosi; 'Don't Make Everything About Politics'

Democrat activists, particularly those with cable TV platforms, berated Republicans on Monday for stoking the violence unleashed by a deranged, homeless nudist on Paul Pelosi, who is recovering from hammer blows to the head and body.

Not so fast, said Republican lawmakers Steve Scalise and Rand Paul, both of them badly injured at different times by people opposed to their conservative politics.

"I mean, there's an eagerness on the left to make this political and immediately to start blaming Republicans, but where's the sympathy, even from the left, for Paul Pelosi?" Sen. Rand Paul asked.

"I mean, I'm sure he is suffering today. He's been through this horrific assault, and nobody's really talking about him, because even the left is talking about making this political and blaming it on Republicans," Paul told Fox News's Jesse Waters on Monday night:

"When I was assaulted, I was struck once in the back. I didn't hear my assailant coming because I had noise cancellation ear phones on. I was struck once in the back so hard that I had six ribs broken, including three of them that were completely separated. My lung was damaged. I coughed up blood for over a year. My lungs filled up with fluid. I about died from an infection. Had part of my lung removed, and then Nancy Pelosi's daughter felt free to go ahead and tweet that, you know, my neighbor should come back and do it again -- that my neighbor was right.

“My current political opponent tweets out and has an ad that he created mocking my attack. On of his campaign workers said that the attacker -- the assailant who struck me in the back is her personal hero. Another one of my opponents' campaign leaders actually put my address up and then puts pictures of me injured and the implication is, I guess, this is where he is if you want to finish the job.

"And so, no. The left doesn't really care. They make everything political. But I will tell you sincerely, I do want Paul Pelosi to make a speedy recovery. And I know what it's like to go through the pain. And I know he's in pain today. And I think we should see him as a human being, not as just sort of this -- you know, we dehumanize everybody in politics. It's like people don't care. They think you don't feel pain..................

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/two-republican-victims-political-violence-urge-compassion-pelosi-dont
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is the problem with our GOP elected officials. Steve, the Dems make everything about politics. There are times you just shut up and let them destroy themselves with the manufactured garbage rhetoric.

Quit trying to be 'compassionate'. We are at war.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is the problem with our GOP elected officials. Steve, the Dems make everything about politics. There are times you just shut up and let them destroy themselves with the manufactured garbage rhetoric.

Quit trying to be 'compassionate'. We are at war.

So who's going to tell the Rats not to politicize Paul Pelosi's "problem?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So who's going to tell the Rats not to politicize Paul Pelosi's "problem?"

*Crickets*
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm not seeing any compassion from Dr. Jill Biden or Mrs. Fetterman. Perhaps I missed that.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Polticians, political parties, political pundits, media conglomerates use fear, anger, and the politics of personal destruction to dehumanize the opposition for profit and gain, and now I'm expected to behave like conscientious empathetic human being?

That wouldn't be good for business.  Hate sells.  More hate sells more.

It's not my fault adults with more money, more power, more education, more influence, and higher status than I are behaving badly.  Those people like to think themselves better than me.  What can I do?  I'm just a deplorable.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2022, 05:32:34 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well why didn't he have adequate protection then?

Online mountaineer

We're not the ones who immediately blamed a maga insurrectionist election denying Q person for the Pelosi attack. The left made it political as soon as Pelosi hit the floor.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline BellyAche

We're not the ones who immediately blamed a maga insurrectionist election denying Q person for the Pelosi attack. The left made it political as soon as Pelosi hit the floor.

Yup, they even said that his question, "Where's Nancy?" duplicated the shouts heard during the Jan 6 event, as if that type of query can only be associated with Jan 6!!!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline rustynail

Republicans seem to live in a dream world.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
For an Octergenarian to be the center of two suspicious crime scenes in a 6 month period?

Where there is smoke, there's fire.  Too bad the MSM is hellbent in supressing the truth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For an Octergenarian to be the center of two suspicious crime scenes in a 6 month period?

Where there is smoke, there's fire.  Too bad the MSM is hellbent in supressing the truth.

I find it peculiar the Dems don't want the story of two gay lovers to be revealed in San Fransicko.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

I will have sympathy for Paul Pelosi and pray for a good recovery for him

But I, and many others, do not buy that it was a red cap Trump supporting attacker
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy