Author Topic: Newsom: FNC’s Jesse Watters Aided and Abetted Paul Pelosi Attack  (Read 543 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newsom: FNC’s Jesse Watters Aided and Abetted Paul Pelosi Attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFJTntxSrm8&ab_channel=CBSNews

Pam Key 31 Oct 2022

Governor Gavin Newsom (D-CA) said Monday on “CBS Evening News” that Fox News host Jesse Watters has been “mocking” Paul Pelosi, the husband of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), for months which aided and abetted the home invasion hammer attack on him.

According to an FBI affidavit, the suspect, 42-year-old David DePape, confessed to breaking into the Pelosis’ San Francisco home with the intent of breaking the Speaker’s kneecaps to “show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions.”

Newsom said, “I have seen the dehumanization of Nancy Pelosi. I don’t think anyone’s been dehumanized like her consistently.”

He continued, “I mean, I watched this one guy, it was Jesse Watters or something on Fox News, what he’s been saying about Paul Pelosi the last six months, mocking him consistently. Don’t tell me that’s not aiding and abetting this. Of course, it is. It’s sowing the seeds that create a culture and a climate like this.”

Newsom added, “They’re sowing the seeds. They’re creating a culture and climate like this. I mean, look online. Look at the sewage that is online that they amplify on these networks and in social media to dehumanize people like Nancy Pelosi and other political leaders.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/31/newsom-fncs-jesse-watters-aided-and-abetted-paul-pelosi-attack/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Newsom: FNC’s Jesse Watters Aided and Abetted Paul Pelosi Attack
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 01:54:15 am »
Geez, what a buffoon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 02:27:06 am »
Damnit! That jerk Water's has been mean to Aunt Nancy and Uncle Paul and so the attack is all his fault...not our family friend David that happens to a certified leftist lunatic that was, um....

And this moron entitled liberal pr*ck thinks he can be resident running on his record of destroying California?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 03:10:08 am »
Too bad the perp didn't choose Newsome instead.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 01:01:08 pm »
‘Let’s Set The Record Straight’: Watters Fires Back After Newsom Criticized Him For ‘Aiding And Abetting’ Pelosi Attack

https://rumble.com/embed/v1o7xbo/?pub=4
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34