Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

How bad will the Dems get shellacked next week?

<< < (16/16)

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on November 08, 2022, 02:34:33 pm ---Until we get rid of old smirky, squatty Mitch, we got nothin'.

--- End quote ---

Pretty much... And that is no time to rest on your laurels either... Until there is more Conservatives than there are moderates and liberals within the party, there will STILL be nothing.

Folks have to stop voting in fear and start voting for what they believe. That is ALL that will fix the Republican party. And that is ONLY what will fix America.

If not, then we might as well fire up another party. And I have been there for years. I don't think Republicans can be salvaged. PLEASE, prove me wrong. I would love to be wrong.

Idiot:
The red wave failed to appear.   8888crybaby

libertybele:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on November 08, 2022, 03:58:48 pm ---Pretty much... And that is no time to rest on your laurels either... Until there is more Conservatives than there are moderates and liberals within the party, there will STILL be nothing.

Folks have to stop voting in fear and start voting for what they believe. That is ALL that will fix the Republican party. And that is ONLY what will fix America.

If not, then we might as well fire up another party. And I have been there for years. I don't think Republicans can be salvaged. PLEASE, prove me wrong. I would love to be wrong.

--- End quote ---

Very true @roamer_1   Even though Rubio won (and I didn't vote for him) is that truly a victory??  Perhaps he's better than his DEM opponent but he's still a liberal.

I'm all for firing up another party to replace the dwindling GOP. I mean no offense to those who have worked for years and put in many hours to support the GOP, but the GOP has obviously seen much better days.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: libertybele on November 09, 2022, 10:09:22 pm ---I'm all for firing up another party to replace the dwindling GOP. I mean no offense to those who have worked for years and put in many hours to support the GOP, but the GOP has obviously seen much better days.

--- End quote ---

Hey, I was extremely active in the Republican party before 07 - I was a hitter on the money side, and know my way around the bundling game. I was a player, and I tried HARD. Even after being jaded on the national scene, I stayed heavy in the state and regional shows. So I don't mean to offend anyone either. I walked that hard mile too.

But at some point it is busted beyond all belief. And  think that happened for real and forever in the 2016 campaign with the crap passed at the convention. I think the old dawgs are protected and too powerful to tip. and with that, no new blood, not to mention conservative blood can rise.

Personally I think they've been long gone for a while, but that did them in, and time would be better spent raising up a new Conservative party. And that is where most of my efforts remain.

jafo2010:
T   E   R   M      L   I   M   I   T   S!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version