Author Topic: Emergency Broadcast: J-6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Put in Isolation in Maximum Security Prison fo  (Read 226 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Emergency Broadcast: J-6 Political Prisoner Jake Lang Put in Isolation in Maximum Security Prison for Recording Audio for TGP – HAS NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME, HAS BEEN JAILED SINCE JAN 2021 – AUDIO
By Jim Hoft
Published October 30, 2022 at 6:30pm

American Political Prisoner Jake Lang has been in prison since January 16, 2021, almost 23 months now.

Jake Lang witnessed Roseann Boyland’s death on January 6th, something the media has almost completely ignored. Jake was on the ground with Rosanne when she died.

Jake Lang witnessed police viciously pushing Roseanne Boyland and the crowd. The police beat her, and doused her and others with pepper spray and tear gas. Jake saw Phillip Anderson, unconscious and crushed by the police and crowd, right next to Boyland. He lifted Anderson and dragged him out of the pile and, with others, Jake carried Phillip away from the scene, saving his life. This story has been confirmed by Anderson, who credits Jake Lang with rescuing him that day

According to Lang:

“I was begging the Capitol police to stop pummeling people over on top of them, brutally beating protesters … I couldn’t let anymore people die in front of my face…I was trying to pull Roseann with all my might as she turned from purple to blue to white. The police kept knocking people all over her, she was at the bottom of the pile. I was frantically flailing my arms begging police to stop but the police kept pummeling. I couldn’t pull out Roseann but I am so thankful I was able to pull out Phillip.”

Mr. Lang and other Jan. 6 defendants testified that they did not use force against the police until the police started viciously beating, gassing, attacking, smothering and killing Trump supporters that day.

The entire video from that day at the US Capitol has yet to be released. Liz Cheney and her committee have not spent a single minute on the brutal death of Rosanne Boyland or the attempts by several Trump supporters to rescue the poor woman from the police beating. The police officer who was filmed beating Rosanne Boyland as she lay unconscious was later awarded a trip to Disney World.

Jake was arrested on January 16, 2021.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/emergency-broadcast-j-6-political-prisoner-jake-lang-put-isolation-maximum-security-prison-recording-audio-tgp-never-convicted-crime-jailed-since-jan-2021-au/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34