Author Topic: Today's Toons 10/31/22  (Read 3686 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 10/31/22
« on: October 31, 2022, 08:43:14 am »

Click for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related video:

Click below for related story:

Click below for related video:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter H:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Biden got good marks for his rapid commitment to help Florida hurricane victims. But it's going to take a lot more than executive orders to rebuild. Governor DeSantis should lower the state flag and raise the Ukrainian flag to try to convince Congress to send Florida the billions they need.

President Biden warned an audience on Friday we're on the edge of nuclear Armageddon. It takes really special skills to bring us to the brink of a nuclear war and a civil war at the same time. The fall TV season just premiered and we're all excited to see what will happen in Season 2 of Build Back Better.

President Biden's warning two weeks ago that we're on the brink of nuclear Armageddon didn't seem to scare young voters and the sense of alarm faded. Ignorance is bliss. A member of Generation Z told me it's no big deal if they don't know what Armageddon means, it's not like it's the end of the world.

I like to annoy virtue signalers by asking them what their 2nd and 3rd favorite Ukrainian cities are.

Boston scientists create a Covid with 80% kill rate. I wondered how we were gonna keep China from invading Taiwan.

Comedians now face an awful choice. We can have cheap gas or we can have Joe Biden in the Oval Office, but we can't have both.

The year 2022 feels like a movie that was written by Stephen King, directed by Quentin Tarrintino with the soundtrack by Yoko Ono.

President Biden dined at a well-known popular Mexican restaurant during his stay in Los Angeles Thursday night. When reporters asked Biden what he ordered, Joe replied that he ordered himself a Chicken Quesadilla. And that's fine, until you realize that's what Jill Biden calls young Hispanic girls.

The House January 6th Committee voted to subpoena Trump to testify. The hearings allowed no cross examination of witnesses, no opposing evidence, no defense witnesses and no Members on it who didn't vote for impeachment. Stalin called the hearings comedy gold as he smashed the Like button.

Hillary Clinton just came out with her most woke book yet. It Takes a Village to Cut Off Your LGBTQ+ Child's Genitals.

Barack Obama urged Democrats Sunday to drop Cancel Culture, which he called a buzz kill, and to stop regulating everybody's language. He advised Democrats to stop harping on the danger of MAGA voters. This is proof that once you're rich and sixty, Trump starts to grow on you whether you like it or not.

The Ukrainian Army was reported by the Associated Press Monday to be on the verge of saving the Donbas. I wasn't wearing my reading glasses when I first read the story and I thought I read they were saving the dumbass, and I didn't know if they were talking about Biden, Putin, Zelensky or Hunter.

Biden stumps with Fetterman in Philly. Halfway through their speeches the signer for the deaf leaped off the stage to his death.

Biden and John Fetterman were onstage together Thursday and said 600 words. Then the media put them in proper order.

The Hollywood Reporter cited box office statistics revealing that attendance at movie theaters has dropped by eighty percent during the past three years. On the brighter side, it was reported last week that the film Rust has been rescheduled for production. Alec Baldwin said he's glad to get another shot.

Joe creeps out another little girl, this time in LA. If Biden were a shopping mall Santa, there'd be a law named after him by now.

Hey Girl--- is your name Pfizer? Because you just made my heart explode!

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Sighlass)

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 10/31/22
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 12:25:37 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 12:39:33 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 01:13:12 pm »
Mornin @pookie18   :seeya:

Offline ricebug

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 01:34:01 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 03:50:57 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2022, 03:51:55 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2022, 03:53:20 pm »

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2022, 03:54:04 pm »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2022, 04:18:22 pm »
You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

My friend wore a shirt with this on it yesterday:

I'm pretty sure I need one.  :laugh:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2022, 04:31:51 pm »
Happy Halloween, Pookie!  Thanks for all the Toons!!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2022, 05:15:39 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2022, 08:13:00 pm »
Happy Halloween, Pookie!  Thanks for all the Toons!!!!

You're welcome, as always, CL!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2022, 08:13:23 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!